Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Way to get even more coins during Power Hour!

When you have Power Hour use a Prospector's Scroll on Croaking Vale, it will give you much more money if you go right to defeating Han and Hannah plus the Trappers nearby!

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Way to get even more coins during Power Hour!

Excellent tip TechDeck! It is great to share that info for anyone who is new! I sure do like to see all that money add up after an hour of hot and heavy power hour time! LOL

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Hmm..I just wish I got those pop-up ads. I would have used a Prospecter Scroll everyday. I recommend skipping those Trappers that weren't defeated while battling Han and Hannah. The trappers aren't really worth beating up...

and if you have a Crazy Coin scroll (it's a VR.) and if you happen to have a Coin Flow Weapon, use those. You'll get 225% bonus (including Power Hour)
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

I am going to go do this now.
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I got a Wheeler coin boost scroll, turned it on and went in and a strange thing happened. Not one time did the reward wheel fall on cash.
    Then, the next day, with the scroll expired, the first five rewards in a row were cash.
    I become more and more sure that part of the digital design of that wheel is a digital thumb! There is nothing random about that wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    Hmm..I just wish I got those pop-up ads. I would have used a Prospecter Scroll everyday. I recommend skipping those Trappers that weren't defeated while battling Han and Hannah. The trappers aren't really worth beating up...

and if you have a Crazy Coin scroll (it's a VR.) and if you happen to have a Coin Flow Weapon, use those. You'll get 225% bonus (including Power Hour)
    Oh but the trappers are worth almost sixty coins a piece with the stacked power ups...and there's 8 of them...with them and the coins on the wheel I make almost 1500 coins a run!
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Lol Epic Coin Farm Way:
    Equip Coin Flow Weapon,Coin Flow Shard,Crazy Coin Scroll,Prospectors Scroll and Power Hour. That will be so much!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    Oh but the trappers are worth almost sixty coins a piece with the stacked power ups...and there's 8 of them...with them and the coins on the wheel I make almost 1500 coins a run!
    I counted 9 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    Lol Epic Coin Farm Way:
    Equip Coin Flow Weapon,Coin Flow Shard,Crazy Coin Scroll,Prospectors Scroll and Power Hour. That will be so much!
    I don't think there's a "Coin Flow Shard" and Scrolls won't stack; they just cancel each other out.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Good tip!!!

I like using the prospectors scrolls there.

I find the trappers are well worth getting, if you do it just right you can get them in a group and take em all out at once, along with Han and Hannah, takes no extra time at all and with coin flow weapon and crazy coin scroll from TCG I get around 80 coin per trapper.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post

Are you talking about a flair shard when you refer to a "coin flow weapon"? Because I have never heard of such a thing (except the flair shard)

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast