Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Warning - Trial Blacksmith!

Don't complete the quests to 5 Before!

Before you take the opportunity to make some useful things like a wand for your wizard and a couple others not in the quest line. Once you reach full stars level 4, it Blocks you form using the forge! (until you get membership)
    Very award and unfair - in effect, once you reach that point you Cannot act as a Blacksmith at any level so do that stuff early/first!

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Warning - Trial Blacksmith!

Ya I wish you could still play when you get to lvl 5 just not lvl any more. The only recipe I can find that you can buy is a low lvl ninja sword and then the two you start with.
    Last edited by skycon; 11-08-2009 at 12:39 PM.

OoRuthoO is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks for the warning

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Im a member on the game so I didn't even know the trial was in progress til a friend told me but if you can trade the stuff you make I'll be working on my blacksmith soon and I'll make a bunch of stuff I dont want or need as long as I lvl up. If you want me to make something and trade it to you whisper cause I really dont think I will need it unless you can make clothes haha

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

This Trial thing leads to a different strategy (if you are not a member AND a real tighwad (me) or can't afford it. You want to slow your leveling so no circle shard until you join. For combat jobs, Don't do contract quests to Battles. Skip that and go to Dungeons for drops (wizard clothing) and just to enjoy yourself. Tavern Cellar and Hot Springs are fun again.
    Also, if those new to FR take Trial jobs that then stop working, I think it will be a very very long while before we get the next million or so. They should have kept what they had and added Trial just for MO jobs.