Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

misterfiredude is offline Pro Gamer

Default The Veterans of Freerealms and Why I Quit.

I was one of the people that got attracted to Freerealms when I saw the commercial and played the beta. Sometimes,I just think about how Freerealms has changed so much! Freerealms has no become a large part of my childhood. I have also seen people on this forum come and go. If you have participated in the beta,you helped Freerealms be what it is today. I commend you for that.

That was all in the past. I have now quit playing Freerealms. It just got too boring for me. Seriously,I was running around wondering what to do. It just felt really pointless running,around and doing quests for absolutely no reason. Freerealms was just too easy. It had basically no challenge at all. For these very reasons,I have quit Freerealms.

We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Veterans of Freerealms and Why I Quit.

Dude,you shouldn't leave Fr at least for your friends.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Sigh...Another "I'm quitting FR" thread.
    These things are becomming more common (but less appreciated) than air.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

nataliemerrygem is offline Amateur Gamer

actually i would consider getting back on to FR because you can always fight or play soccer you can do tcg you tower defense there are lots of thing to do

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Acctually I love FR because it has so many things to do. You can always build something or play with a friend

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Zephyr is offline Explorer

I had officially quit FR but I am thinking of coming back. I had started a whole new account but havent even touched it. I don't know if I really want to waste my time leveling and running around with nothing to do Like I did before. All I really did was trades in FR. I dont feel like there was a big point to playing it because it became so boring after 2years. But I will log on every now and then to get my member pack. But I might make a new character to retry FR in a couple months to see how much it changes in months. If it gets Better.

I will come back.
    They had made FR pointless now of days because all you can really do is Level, Talk to Friends. And that's really it. Its not so fun as it was 2years ago. I dont like how everything has changed

I will come back, If I like the changes. But I highly doubt coming back.

~Smoochie Cuddlekins
    Last edited by Smoochie Cuddlekins; 07-14-2011 at 01:07 AM.