Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brett Firemumbles

Title: Very Bad Sony News

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Very Bad Sony News

Moody's cuts Sony rating to one notch above junk Reuters - 13 hrs ago TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp's long-term debt rating was lowered one notch by Moody's Investor Service to the lowest investment grade level because of shrinking demand for its consumer electronics. The downgrade to Baa3 from …

Default Re: Very Bad Sony News

This is bad, so what your saying is that SOE is not doing well?
    Prince Chaos
    Spoiler: show
    Prince Chaos's Shoppe (WIP)

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

More evidence $OE needs to step up their game and release more content/updates!

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Moody's cuts Sony rating to one notch above junk Reuters - 13 hrs ago TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp's long-term debt rating was lowered one notch by Moody's Investor Service to the lowest investment grade level because of shrinking demand for its consumer electronics. The downgrade to Baa3 from …
    Sony Downgraded by Moody’s on Falling Demand for TV, Cameras - Bloomberg

Moody downgrading $ony, might be due to decreasing demand for flat-panel TVs and digital cameras, and growing use for smartphones. It might also be due to fierce competition; there are lots of great companies, like Apple, Samsung, and LG - also producing great products for cheaper prices. Or, an easy explanation is... KARMA.

ROFL.
    ninjablade2000 likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

just means not enough money... no worst not eNOUGH PLAYERS AND BUYERS :O *goes to shame corner* I actually read brett's "lecture"

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Sony Downgraded by Moody’s on Falling Demand for TV, Cameras - Bloomberg

Moody downgrading $ony, might be due to decreasing demand for flat-panel TVs and digital cameras, and growing use for smartphones. It might also be due to fierce competition; there are lots of great companies, like Apple, Samsung, and LG - also producing great products for cheaper prices. Or, an easy explanation is... KARMA.

ROFL.
    Yes in all seriousness, I have to agree. If you were to price things like TVs at lets say Best Buy, you will notice that most brands are cheaper for same type of product. For example a 52 inch Sony TV versus a 52 inch Panasonic TV. Although it is my opinion that Sony offers better quality then most brands. I would not be too worried as I dont think this downgrade reflects any kind of finacial instability inregaurds to their online games. That little statement I made earlier was entirely sarcastic.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Sony itself is a major company and can handle. What happens to Sony has almost no effect on SOE and vice versa.