Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Vampire & werewolf shirts question

I see the red and black ones in the promo. Are these prizes in a quest? I bought the Team vampire kit, but not the werewolf kit yet.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Vampire & werewolf shirts question

New promos? Oh yay! I don't know about the quests either =/ I'm stuck on equipping a vampire costume, since I don't have one.. No extraordinary prizes before that quest tho.

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

I think that if you wear a vampire costume and participate in the danceoff, you will get a red vampire shirt. If you wear a wolf costume you will recieve a blue wolf shirt.

WarmanJoe is offline Pro Gamer

I don't know about any Promo, but I'm sure you you always get a Blue Werewolf Shirt and a Red Vampire Shirt by doing their respective quests for the Dance-Off.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Where do you pick up the quests at?

You pick them at Blackspore near the Bone Bog cemetary. Go follow the path and on a siide there should be a person called Madem Zelda. You pick Team Werewolf or Team Vampire. You can do both.
    OMG OMG i'm back

TheUndertaker is offline Amateur Gamer

you can get them in the vampires vs wolf quests. but you have to have the costumes already to do the quests right
    ~If you suck at drawing, dont make us suffer, practice in secret until youre good enough to put it on the internet~

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

As stated above; The SC kit shirts come in one color, The quest shirts come in another color. You can get four shirts total.

I have seen the promo you were talking about. I was disappointed to discover that some of the costumes could not be purchased in the exact colors shown. I can not understand why SOE would portray an item that can not be obtained in normal game play. This reminds me of the promo pic that featured a shirtless male character on a surfboard ride.

I have to admit that it was in poor taste for SOE to require you to buy a costume to finish the dance off quest, but not reveal that fact untill near the end of the quest. I wasted the better part of an hour on a quest that I will never finish, because I have no desire to purchase a SC werewolf costume I will probably never use again. I have often defended SOE against charges of excess greed, but will not be so quick to do so in the future. This time they have truely "Jumped the shark".
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Realms society boss is offline Amateur Gamer

you have to take the quest from madam zelda, then pick ur side, vamp or wolf. then do all ur quest lines stuff, at one point, u will have to equip a vamp/werewolf costume and compete in the next dance. then u get eh shirt.
    Don't be afraid of the dark, my friends.

Be afraid of what's in it.

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

The "team" shirts come in four colors;
    The White Team Vampire Shirt comes in the Team Vampire Bundle
    The Black Team Werewolf Shirt comes in the Team Werewolf Bundle
    The Red Team Vampire Shirt you get when you complete the "Another One Bites the Muck" Quest
    The Blueish Grey Team Werewolf T-Shirt you get when you complete the "Howl of War" Quest
    If you have any questions refer to my Guide, the link is in my signature.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service