Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DespicableDani
  • 1 Post By ceres27
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident

Title: UPDATES GONE WRONG? --Cheerio

LordCheerios is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon4 UPDATES GONE WRONG? --Cheerio

Did you notice whats the difference between 2010 and 2013? Well i am gonna tell you now

Q:Jobs
    A:All jobs did not needed to be earned nor put into hard work. etc going to a trainer and doing a quest from it. It becomes confusing once you really try to find the quest. --IT TAKES HOURS TO EVEN FIND IT D:

Q:Journal
    A:Back in 2010 we didn't have journals. It was not like you had to be forced to do a quest. Well, If you want people to know that you took time on this game.

Q:Warpstones
    A:This is actually the most update that i hate. As of 2013 (I think) You either need to teleport there from the quest you can complete from the Journal or you must hold the WASD keys or Arrows for about 20 or 25 minutes to get to the warpstone. Because now you need to confront the warpstone you want to go to, to teleport there. D:

Well these are the updates that just drives me crazy. Although if you find any updates that you cannot stand. Reply!

Now here is the REAL QUESTION: Which one was funner? 2013 or 2010? ANSWERS! --Lordcheerios

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: UPDATES GONE WRONG? --Cheerio

Im a2010 girl!

Cuz i joined then !
    Thanks for the memories!

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Some of you may disagree with what I'm about to say, I'm welcoming to a discussion but not an argument, because it's mine. I personally like both, even though I joined years ago. This new update makes it a bit more challenging and worthwhile if you have never played the game before. I personally like the Hero's Journal, even though it's just overland combat, because I liked the Gloam. I also think the way of discovering jobs and Warpstones is good for the newcomers, it lets them get introduced to the game better. Now, when I'm doing things on my alts, yes I hate it, but I'm not a new player and neither are you.

Whether an update is liked or not, really depends on the audience. =]
    weehusker likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

2010 is so much better!

I loved the battles..I find it challenging when everything was difficult. I remember we would group together, failed, and laugh altogether. when they changed it it was way too easy. No fun at all.

But I do like the heros rise at present. Gives me a reason to play again. But then again, after you have done teh new quests, it becomes boring again.
    DespicableDani likes this.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ceres27 View Post
    2010 is so much better!

I loved the battles..I find it challenging when everything was difficult. I remember we would group together, failed, and laugh altogether. when they changed it it was way too easy. No fun at all.

But I do like the heros rise at present. Gives me a reason to play again. But then again, after you have done teh new quests, it becomes boring again.
    I agree, but they most likely they did it for the younger players.
    Of course, most of us here like that extra challenge.
    My adventure ends here.

Töxic123 is offline Amateur Gamer

2010 was so much better. Everything has become so easy now that it is so just dull and boring to me i liked it when it was more difficult. These updates are just crazy and annoying to me now..
    x_x

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

I wonder if people who have so much hate for this game continue to play so they have more to complain about.

Anyway, I like 2010 better. I don't hate 2013, though. I think it's actually pretty good so far. There's been missteps, but then there's also been some good improvements and there are still more yet to come. I don't see why people think 2013 is the crappiest year that Free Realms has had. IMO, it's 2011 or 2012 (it was 1 of the 2. Or both)

-The VIP blowout by Violet Stonegate and a group of braindead followers.
    -The game being down for almost 2 months thanks to the Voldemorts of the internet.
    -Pex and Shingo quitting
    -Pex and Shingo getting replaced by one of the worst Ambassadors this game has ever seen.
    -Lack of updates that do anything for the game. Just "bug fixes" which couldn't even be confirmed.
    pokegroup likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    -Lack of updates that do anything for the game. Just "bug fixes" which couldn't even be confirmed.
    Maybe they're fixing the bugs up their butts and trying to muster the courage for a real update?

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

I like rants about games as much as the next person, but it seems you make the game seem more confusing than it really is. Either I misunderstood you, or it really took you hours to find a quest.

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Let the kids enjoy there time on free realms I had *having* a good childhood so let the kids have fun we should have a vote in a month saying Did we like the uodate or not? Add a new world or not? Add a new job or not? Remove a job OR NOT? Why not do it like that
    Thanks for the memories!