Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Update New and Interesting!

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Update New and Interesting!

We all know about the update but here's a bit of a detailed recap. Something you may not have known about.
    Update: Guys have new poses! If you look closely male avatars stare up longer than usual and also stare down at their feet.

1. Take the tutorial of Hero's Quest it will help you later on in the game! (Explained below)
    014.jpg
    2. New battles have been added into the Wilds of Free Realms. If you can find them there are hooligan camp sites, wolves and more. These battles are very easy to complete and award shards, clothes, or coins.
    015.PNG
    3. A main battle has been put in as well. This is also very easy. Non-member as well.
    015v2.PNG
    4. Hooligan Brawling Clubs are mini battles, very easy, found around random places in the Wilds.
    015v3.PNG
    5. Hooligan battles and Wolve battles much like sunstone where you automatically enter the battle. Although be warned you can't change your job when you start getting attacked meaning even if you're on a non combat job you can still be attacked. The only safe place is staying on the path.
    015v4.PNG
    6. Job Centers have been placed all along the upper part of the Sanctuary.
    015v5.PNG
    015v6.PNG
    015v7.PNG
    7. The new fourth spot for special attacks has been added! As stated earlier in (5) sense you can be attacked on non combat jobs the fourth spot is for "Hide." To learn more read the caption in the picture.
    NOTE: In order to obtain this power you MUST take the tutorial showed in (1).
    015v8.PNG
    Here's the potion at work.

015v9.PNG
    Last edited by Pinktree2010; 03-16-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    Luckycharm27 likes this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

ADAM91 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Update New and Interesting!

GREAT THREAD
    IGN: AÐAM
    CHECK OUT
    (THE BERET SHOPPE)
    BUYS OLD SCHOOL, PM ME

Thank you
    Treeble-tastic!

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks for telling me! Even though I knew about everything.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Epik R0ckZ View Post
    Thanks for telling me! Even though I knew about everything.
    It's mainly for people who have not done the tutorial, just some insight so you don't get caught off guard. When I first logged on I was in the wilds and ended up getting attacked by wolves which was fairly odd for me.
    Luckycharm27 likes this.
    Treeble-tastic!

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    It's mainly for people who have not done the tutorial, just some insight so you don't get caught off guard. When I first logged on I was in the wilds and ended up getting attacked by wolves which was fairly odd for me.
    Hahahaha

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Another disappointing update. $OE said that they have been working round the clock over the last few months to deliver this content update and it turns out that its only a tutorial which takes less then 30 minutes to complete. I sort of figured this was going to happen. I am happy that there will be future additions to the heros journal, giving us more to do but they will likely be similar updates to this. $OE will probably only release a handful of quests at a time, giving us no more then 1 hour worth of new content per update, maybe in the long run it will add up but in the meantime it does not feel like anything significant, atleast nowhere as significant as they tried to make it sound when they first advertised it. It is hard for me to understand why $OE with all the suggestions they recieve and the money they net that they still can not release content routinely or make any large expansions.

Update* New male poses look like this;
    017.PNG

Another thing: If you are a VIP level 5 your inventory for adventure has changed. Instead of all your clothing in your adventure inventory you only have adventure clothes once again. But you can still mix to your hearts content.
    Treeble-tastic!

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    Update* New male poses look like this;
    017.PNG

Another thing: If you are a VIP level 5 your inventory for adventure has changed. Instead of all your clothing in your adventure inventory you only have adventure clothes once again. But you can still mix to your hearts content.
    How do you mix then?
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

You mix by going on a desired job (About me). Going on the clothing part. Then click back to your adventure and while you're in the process of changing jobs click on the clothing you want then you have just mixed. The key point is timing.
    Treeble-tastic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast