Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Annie Starpeak is offline Explorer

Default UPDATE Church Is Out But Youth Group is in!UPDATE

The First Youth Group of Free Realms!.
    As of now that is the name of your youth group/guild.

Sessions:
    Fridays: 6:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. Eastern Server 1
    Some Sundays:1:00P.M.-3:00 P.M.

Where is it:
    Seaside Bonfire
    (Might Change but that is our normal meeting spot)

Staff:
    If you want to be staff! Post a message on this thread stating you want to be!. We will have to meet up in Free Realms somewhere

Kid/Student/Teen:
    If you want to sign up not as a staff member but as a member (kid/teen/student) post a message on this thread and we will meet at our next service.

So what is our service like?:
    1. For maybe a half hour we will sociallieze
    2. We might sing song
    3.Short message from me (or guest speakers)(They most likely be biblical just everyday problems and issues)
    4.We will tthen do an activity
    5.More free time
    6. you are dimissed
    7. If you have any questions you want to ask me and my staff will stay at the bonfire for a half hour at least to answer your questions .

Guest Speeker:
    If you want to be a guest speeker post a message on this thread and we will have to meet in free realms

Now if I am not religious can i come:
    Yes this not just about OH YOUR A SINNER REPENT TO GOD or DON'T BELEIVE IN BUDDAH HE'S CRAP AND FOLLOW THE TRUE GOD
    NO! NO NO! I don't care what you think about religions and stuff if you want to talk about that stuff i would prefer we talk after the serveice with either me or my staff

SOON TO COME!
    Keep an eye out for our Harvest Party!(CAN BE CANCELLED! OPEN TO PUBLIC)

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: UPDATE Church Is Out But Youth Group is in!UPDATE

I would like to...but i dont want to leave <Insiders> can i still join?
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Annie Starpeak is offline Explorer

I think so um let me post something in "I Need Help"

Do you want to be a student or staff?

you can only be in one at at time hmmm let me see wat did you want to be i guess you can only be a student and i will leave a note to self that you are in it just not in the guild or do woyu want to be a guest speeker you don't have to sign up for that!
    Last edited by Annie Starpeak; 10-25-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

I wanted to be staff....cause Im already a leader in my youth group..(for younger kids)
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."