Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Egg Zachly
  • 1 Post By Mistyspring
  • 1 Post By frogguy213

Title: Update 128 Festival of Hearts is on. Pony vale And Rocklar village are open

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Update 128 Festival of Hearts is on. Pony vale And Rocklar village are open

A portion of the Pony Vale questline is playable. A large number of invisible walls have been removed from the world Actually, it looks like a lot of steps, 20?, of that questline - no rewards and some things are duct taped together. No exploration tokens, no teleport stone. Rocklar Village is now open .. uh... where is that????
    Last edited by hhhenry; 02-04-2014 at 04:03 PM.

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Update 128 Festival of Hearts is on. Pony vale And Rocklar village are open

I just got done visiting Pony Vale.....If that's not a reference to My Little Pony I don't know what is. -_-

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Update 128 Festival of Hearts is on. Pony vale And Rocklar village are open

LOL! At this point they are all like "YOLO! We cant make this any worst!"
    Dawn73 and bunny girl like this.

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

I seriously hope they don't end on the note they've been ending on so far; 60% off all items for a game that's about to bite the dust doesn't sound like a good value On a side topic, is there any point whatsoever to doing any of the pony village content?

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

Rocklar Village is probably the once-known as Glimmerdeep, on the east side of the Sunstone Valley map.
    bunny girl likes this.
    SOE: Where games go to die.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    LOL! At this point they are all like "YOLO! We cant make this any worst!"
    I am not the most supportive of SOE, but..really? Not like I am personally interested in the place, but what's the negatives of this? Unlike the SC sale, it's free, there is no milking involved. They didn't put much in it(you can apparently buy ice cream? But I think it's coin shop so) because they don't even have the time, might as well just show the place, doesn't hunt. *shrugs*

Edit: Btw, it says everyone's a member, but non-members still get the maximum character limit message. Probably a mistake considering the slot usually has the member sign on it unless you're a member and it doesn't atm.
    Last edited by ashfr; 02-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Well I appreciate that they at least let us explore areas they were working on.
    bunny girl likes this.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife