Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Title: UPDATE 127 All SC 60% off Hero stuff in Coin shop Membership restirctions gone

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default UPDATE 127 All SC 60% off Hero stuff in Coin shop Membership restirctions gone

Multiple mingames, encounters, and all jobs have had their Membership restriction lifted All Station Cash items are now permanently on sale for 60% off HeorRealms month gearsets now in Coin Shop Bunch of player studio available in marketplace

MirandaFlamestory is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: UPDATE 127 All SC 60% off Hero stuff in Coin shop Membership restirctions gone

Everything in the SC store should be 100% off, I certainly won't be going to buy any SC to spend on items that will disappear in two months o.o

Èmma & Barbìe
    ~♥Frostbitten Boutique♥~♥Buying & Selling Items♥~

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: UPDATE 127 All SC 60% off Hero stuff in Coin shop Membership restirctions gone

This made me LOL! Wow, they are trying really hard to milk everyone that one last time. True colors being shown here.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I wish I could buy some of those player studio items without any prophets going to SOE. *Sighs* sorry player studio designers... 8/

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Good luck trying to get something from me, $OE.
    Last edited by Aubss; 01-28-2014 at 08:30 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Some of us have money in our SC account.

MirandaFlamestory is offline Amateur Gamer

It makes me so mad that they made everything 60% off, I bet some poor little kids are thinking that the game isn't closing now because they are promoting people to go out and buy SC. I feel so bad for any of those little kids who went out to buy SC now, talk about taking advantage of someone -.-
    I think Free Reams also should have sent e-mails to their players to let them know that yes the game is officially closing; that's what POTCO (Pirates of The Caribbean Online) did, and POTCO had also given everyone free membership (which was very nice :3). Sending the e-mails can also let parents know what's going on too, that way they aren't left in the dark. Free Realms also should say something about the game closing right on the front page, because I know I don't always check the news board thingy when you log in o.o I think it would better clarify that the game is officially closing. But then again, they probably don't want it to be so clear in case people still wanted to go out and buy SC... that's just a horrible thing to do.

Èmma & Barbìe
    ~♥Frostbitten Boutique♥~♥Buying & Selling Items♥~

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    Good luck trying to get something from me, $OE.
    I am so proud of my little girl.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I am so proud of my little girl.
    cry .
    Egg Zachly and ForLovers like this.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh man, that's so generous of them!

*eye twitches*

I've never been more annoyed with SOE than I have now.
    My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast