Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rolandspore is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Ultimate Beach House Party – Saturday July 17

Hey all, Roland Spore here! I’m throwing the ultimate beach house party at the ultimate beach house on Saturday, July 17 at 10:00am PST.

What makes it so ultimate? It’s got everything!
    • swimming pool
    • high dive
    • beach chairs
    • snack bars
    • race track
    • halfpipe
    • dance floors
    • launch pads
    • LOTS of music
    • and more!
    There’s stuff in the air, stuff on the ground, stuff in the tree, stuff in the house, stuff everywhere!
    There’s stuff you’ve seen before at other people’s houses and brand new stuff that’ll blow your mind!

This house is not like my others where everything is all dark and cluttered. Instead this one is bright and cheerful with plenty of ways to catch some rays! And plenty more ways to have FUN!

This is the party for you if you like dancing, swimming, racing, being fashionable, and exploring! I’m telling you, this place is like its own little city in Free Realms – it’s almost like getting a new map, lol!

My in-game name is Roland Spore. I play exclusively on server 1. I’m usually found at the parties in Seaside, Sanctuary or Summer Camp. Add me as a friend anytime and invite anyone you’d like to the party!

I’ll be adding pictures to this thread as we near the party date. Keep on watching for previews.

Here’s the first look:

Okay, maybe by itself it’s a only a swimming pool and not very ultimate, but when you see it with everything around it you’ll be all like ULITMATE ZOMG!!

Oh yeah,this party is totally free to everyone!!
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>
    Born June 14, 2009 Member since July 28, 2009

Default Re: Ultimate Beach House Party – Saturday July 17

I'm sorry that so many of the pictures were taken at night, but I log in every morning and it's nighttime in the game so I can't really help it. The ones that were shot in daylight were taken while the house was still a work in progress.

Here's the view as you first enter the house. It gives a pretty good scope of what all can be found here.

This is the ground level swimming pool. You can see the launch pad/high dive against the house wall and there are a couple of platform there as well for sunbathing.

This is the sky-high swimming pool, with a launch pad in it for those who know the surfboard trick.

This is the rooftop track. On a scale of easy-medium-hard, this track is an easy. The only tough parts are landing a few jumps in a short distance and even if you miss you can get yourself back on the track and continue. There are no checkpoints on it because they all want to link to the aerial track, plus with some parts being split level I didn't feel it was a good choice to add them.

The is the aerial track. On a scale of easy-medium-hard, this track is a medium. While it's easy to keep on the track, if you do fall off it's a long way down and a long way back up. Although I have fallen off and been rescued by a launch pad, so that was cool.

I've added all sorts of little hideaway places to explore and enjoy, so that if swimming, racing, dancing, and sunbathing aren't your thing there is still something to see and do.

Here's the dance hall, it's one of three dance stages. If you run around back there are stairs leading to its roof, where you'll find an elevator leading to even more fun.

When I first started building the house the Robgoblin Stages hadn't yet been added to the game, so I added a fun feature in the back part of the house where people could perform. I thought about replacing my feature with a Robgoblin Stage, but decided that what I have there is even more fun. I don't want to reveal the secret yet, so here's a view from the secret showing the audience. What could be cooler than a stage?

I hope to see you all there. I've got plenty of boomboxes and fireworks carts to help get the mood going, too!
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>

Danari Swiftheel is offline Master Gamer

:O That sounds so cool! I'll try to be there!

Janex is offline Amateur Gamer

Im sure im not gonna miss it sounds awesome
    Btw Nice HOUSE !!

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Awesome!! I'll do my best to come.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

i hope i can come!!!

----

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Your house looks awesome. I wish so much I could come to your party it looks like it is going to be a total blast.

robfireburn is offline Amateur Gamer

party time ill set an alarm on my phone!

can you put in the eastern time plz?
    Last edited by robfireburn; 07-13-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    come water my plants, first chatty tent to the right!
    View my wait loss blog!

Quote Originally Posted by robfireburn View Post
    can you put in the eastern time plz?
    It's 1:00 pm in eastern time.
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>

Gypsy is offline Explorer

Your place looks "FUNTASTIC"! BUT July 17th is also the Birthday of Disneyland the 55th! Hope you have another event soon.... Have fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast