Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

Default trying not to play

okay i am going nuts here My husband says i can not go 24 hours with out playing on free realms He has said this about 4 hours ago. so I am trying to prove to him that I can do it but I find myself already dieing of withdraw I know I am nearly at wizard 11 and nearing Brawler 20 Plus I really want to start my Ninja training.
    When my very dear friend first told me about this site i really did not think I would be so hooked But here I am Hooked worse on this then caffeine forget the morning cup o jo give me my free realms kill a few Changlings smack a bunch of Robgoblins and I am ready to get on my day,

So how long do you think you can go with out playing

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: trying not to play

I would say 10 hours. Its the longest I've been....I'm extremely hooked, but when I start telling myself I'll finish the game and be bored...I can convince myself to stay away. Because until the new areas are released, if I reach level 20 on everything, quests would be pretty pointless. No exp. ever gained...You could try telling yourself an excuse. It might help..
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

i am trying to pace myself so i do not level up to fast dont want to get burn out but then i am a member so I have 2 other ppl i can make LOL
    It will be harder here in a few days since my son plays as well and only 1 puter works with free realms
    but i do not think i can make it 24 hours, but hey if hubby works tomorrow i wont tell him LOL

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Does reading the forums count in the 24 hours of no playing? If not I'm sure you can find some great tips for game playing while you wait out the next 20 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by GinnyLavacrest View Post
    i am trying to pace myself so i do not level up to fast dont want to get burn out but then i am a member so I have 2 other ppl i can make LOL
    It will be harder here in a few days since my son plays as well and only 1 puter works with free realms
    but i do not think i can make it 24 hours, but hey if hubby works tomorrow i wont tell him LOL

LOL HEY HEY SHES GONNA PLAY MAN DONT LET HER DO IT!!!

Anyways, yeah, true, two other characters..but starting the entire game over doesn't sound too great right now...
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥

i have read nearly everything LOL

....Leveling up gets boring fast....
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I went 72 hours without playing this weekend... was too busy

Neoanne, I do find leveling can get boring. I like to group with friends and do things together or just go to a populated town and hang out for a bit to take a break. Or I'll come on here and see whats up

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Ginny if you get bored just talk to someone on here thats what i would do lol
    Im back! :3

omg what a pain Hub just came in says that even being here on insider is doing FR I want to hit him right now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast