Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kinztown194 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 trouble playing..

Hi all,
    I just joined free realms. I downloaded, signed up,etc..then i went to the select server window..and i don't know what to do from there. It picks a server for me to play in and saids "waiting for download to complete" and after a while..nothing happens.

Any help is appreciated

bflyangel is offline Explorer

Default Re: trouble playing..

I am having this same problem myself I will let you know if I get it fixed

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmmm.... Try again and select a different server, you don't have to go on the one that it chooses... Make sure your pop-up blocker is off as well!

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by kinztown194 View Post
    Hi all,
    I just joined free realms. I downloaded, signed up,etc..then i went to the select server window..and i don't know what to do from there. It picks a server for me to play in and saids "waiting for download to complete" and after a while..nothing happens.

Any help is appreciated

After the download completes, another window should pop up with your game in it... A pop up blocker on one of our computers kept that from opening earlier..
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

kinztown194 is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks everyone. I'll fix the pop up options and see what happens

Still doesn't seem to load even after i turned off pop up blocker.., Thank you for all the help though ANy more tips are appreciated
    Last edited by kinztown194; 04-29-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

flybabytina is offline Explorer

Try using Internet Explorer. I don't like using Internet Explorer, but for some things it works the best. I am using it for FreeRealms with no problems.

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kinztown194 View Post
    Thanks everyone. I'll fix the pop up options and see what happens

Still doesn't seem to load even after i turned off pop up blocker.., Thank you for all the help though ANy more tips are appreciated
    A member on WI said they worked with FR tech support via e-mail for a few hours yesterday. It came down to the firewall and virus settings. Here's what they wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by nittensthekitte
    I FINALLY fixed my loading problem. After about 2 hrs of email conversation with a customer service rep, we figured out that it was my antivirus/firewall settings that were the problem. It was blocking the program from loading the game screen. So to load the game after I had logged into my account, I had to turn off my anti-virus and firewall settings and once the game was loaded, turn them back on. While the game is incredibly choppy (don't know if this is how it's supposed to be?), it works now. If anyone else was having the same trouble, try turning off the anti-virus and firewalls on your pc.

dillon is offline Banned

Hello.

I want you to log off and back into your profile. If that doesnt help, please get back to me

Thanks!

Regards,
    Dillon

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

Maybe Free Realms will get many trouble if you run it on Firefox, try to run it on Opera if your Firefox get trouble when launching FR

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

I use Fire Fox the most but its better if you use Internet Explorer. I don't know why T_T. I have only zone alarm, cookie wall, internet connection, sound. I don't think you should have anything else but zone alarm doesn't really matter. Hope this helped
    name: Kyle Alexmar
    Guild: Insiders. Since July 30, 2010
    servers: 1 or 10 ( unless they crash)
    PWNED: A complete shut down of a person, place or thing!
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie