Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GhostPanda23 is offline Explorer

Default Toughest Level 13 Combat Game in YOUR Opinion?

Hey again all!

Just like my previous post on favorite places, this time I want to see which LEVEL 13 combat mini games you guys think is the TOUGHEST in all of Free Realms! I'm excited for this one.

Here's my list (NOTE: I play on PS3 so I have no clue what games are on the PC version)

1: Forest Troll Fort: This one is a DRAG in my opinion, you can't run through it lke the other combat games, instead you HAVE to knock out ALL of the captains which is an eye roller and then you have to knock out that first troll boss dude which is easy but it's like "Umm excuse me can you get knocked out please?" and then you have to fight the Queen which of course she going to have medics protect her AND throw rough guards at you and other trolls while you have to knock her out. It's crazy and a drag like I said, this is why in my opinion it's the toughest level 13 combat game. UGH such a pain lol. You do however get the chance at getting a level 20 hat or helmet based on the job you're using during the game (Brawler gets a mask).

2: Tanglewood Fort: Although there aren't too many enemies in this one, they are all tough enemies to beat and all have life bars above there heads pretty much indicating them as mini bosses which that's what the game is, mini bosses and main bosses (There are two main bosses you face) and that's why it's such a challenge, the two main bosses are a pain to beat and it's also a drag, plus you have a few non boss enemies to face as well so it has its share of challenges and that's why in my opinion it's the second toughest combat game in Free Realms. It's a cool spot though and you can also get level 20 shoulder pads in this one. It's very challenging at first but after a couple of times you should be alright but it makes it easier when you have a partner. Be sure to bring plenty of health potions because they will hit hard and the archers you encounter at the beginning can knock you down which gives the chance to hit you more while you get up. If you decide not to fight, it makes a pretty cool hangout place. Great and original combat game that brings something different to video game fighting.

3: Briarheart Caverns: This one is tough because it's such a narrow, straight shot, that it's hard to skip enemies and speed through the game, unless you have the Medic weapon that gives you extra speed, then maybe you can get away. Plus, you have the mini bosses that keep using that "Earth Strike" attack which is annoying because it keeps knocking down my guy. There are also a TON of enemies and summoners which is always a pain. Sometimes though, you have to try to run through the game to try to finish because this game is kind of a drag too like Forest Troll Fort. It's a pretty long location but thankfully after running for a while, some enemies will become "immune" and run back to their original locations. One thing that helped me is using the "Unmoving Orb" which, once used, they get stuck which gives you time to run further away from them as possible, that's if you want to get through the game as quickly as possible and have a chance at earning some level 20 arm gear for your player. The boss is pretty easy though, all he does is summon wolves on you, this is a great opportunity for a wizard or archer to shoot several shots at the wolves at the same time while hitting the main boss. Eventually, he drops rocks on you which got me the first time I played but it's no big deal the second, third time, etc. Overall, this is a challenging and kind of long combat game that is great to play with friends.

Honorable Mention: Croaking Vale: Before I maxed out my combat jobs, this one was a huge pain in the butt, you have so many enemies, two bosses who release frogs on you (They got me all the time) and will fight you (Screw you Han and Hanna!) and you have archer dudes, and there are logs that summon more frogs! It was ridiculous! It's so amazing how easy it is now, I just laugh and shake my head lol. it was especially hard if you were trying to get the bonus because you had to go through enemies to save the caged frogs. You should be alright if you don't do the bonus.

So that's my top toughest combat games! As you just saw, they weren't all level 13 games as I included a level 9 game in the honorable mention. So, any game you can think of! Short combat battles, one on one battles, full on battles like I listed or any other! If they're level 13 then that's great. Thanks guys!

Twitter:@ChiGolfRadio

"Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Toughest Level 13 Combat Game in YOUR Opinion?

Haunted Mines is tough, because its really hard to run through and the bonus is one of those run back and kill it things, but, I have to say Trail of Betrayal, because if you let those four soldiers all die you lose. -_-
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Good picks, yea I was about to pick Haunted Mines but I figured out a way to run through it faster and I think the boss is one of the easiest bosses in the game. I didn't mention Trail of Betrayal because I thought it kinda helped me having those four soldiers as oppose to going solo. The one thing that sucks about Trail of Betrayal is that there are no level 20 rewards lol same with Snowy Canyon.
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I agree with Ghost's assessment. These would be my top 3 and in the same order as well.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

all of them are easy to solo o__o
    but I would say briarheart caverns.. I got knocked out one time and all the others none.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    all of them are easy to solo o__o
    but I would say briarheart caverns.. I got knocked out one time and all the others none.
    Indeed if you are maxed level and take your time. I believe that the premise of the OP is that your are both level 13 and encountering these dungeons for the first time.

Oh, look, we have a bada$$ above @Aubss! lol naw, yea they're easy but which ones are the most challenging? Regardless if you get knocked out or not. I maxed out my combat jobs by myself, but which one took the longest? Which one was a pain? Or which one knocked you out the most? There are many reasons to choose from.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

I dont like the one with the giant skeleton skull entrance or so ;..;
    Has trolls in it or something... maybe wugachugs???

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)