Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default things you do or dont

well how many of you changed your in game habits since the update. i haven't even changed to the card duelist since i can wear it all with adventurer and i haven't went to sanctuary except during a teleport
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: things you do or dont

I have. The only time I was back in Sanctuary was for the coins. I fish and tcg mostly now. If there is a game that is giving out extra coin/tickets, I'll do that too. Played a game of Soccer to show a buddie and got some coin/tickets from that. Don't know if you need to win or not though, I won.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

I have. Now all my time i spend on there is trying to make money and level up my jobs. Before i just used to hang out in sanctuary.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

I've changed..I used to just run around trying to get treasure tickets & party in the Sanctuary, now I spend most of my FR time leveling jobs, grouping with my friends, earning money & buying housing stuff...

i also dont spend much time on anymore all together

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I suppose my combat habits have changed somewhat. I had always fought at Troll Fort Stronghold since I had my Coin Scrolls to use, but I go to all Tier 5 dungeons now to collect the weaponry.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I have been trying to get the level twenty gear for all jobs, and earning coin to buy stuff for my house.

have not found much of anything that can sell on live gamer at this point, not anything new anyway it can all be purchased in coin shop, and most gets returned to em and cant send it, maybe the higher level gear/weapons will go who knows, once I get some extras will see if I can send it. I was having fun selling my other items on there, but they are no longer sought after by most players.

Thunderslam is offline Explorer

Thanks to the Snow Days update, I'm 100% back to Freerealms.

After a brief stint after the opening of the game, I really felt there wasn't much else to do. I had finished maxxing out my first combat job (Ninja) as well as having explored all the areas. I'll be honest, most of the time I spent here was on combat missions, as I loved how the storyline developed. Briarwood was by far my favorite, as there was a certain sense of truly stunning fights, such as the Trail of Betrayal, where you had to retake a fort. Or perhaps the one which you have to repell massive Tree-knights!

But I didn't like the combat system. Yes, I didn't like it. I've seen a fair amount of people talk about how advanced it was and how much thought you had to put into battles, but honestly, it felt like almost every single other free game out there. WASD for movement, double click to attack. Also, soloing felt impossible at the higher levels. Since I don't like to use like 50 potions to get through instances, I would sit and wait for my healing to regenerate itself. And man, that took hours. Getting through a standard 3-star (on the old system) dungeon would literally take me half an hour, just to get some meager coin reward.

Snow Days changed all that.

Yes, we may have fewer active abilities, but I love the new combat system. Its so much more action packed, allowing me to take full control of the way I fight. Now I spend most of my days going through random dungeons, as well as playing other minigames such as the postman one for coins. I'm also going for the exploration collections too, and I'm finally getting to truly know how fun this game is. Bravo Freerealms, bravo!

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

I have, now I play the combat jobs all the time, I'm also more interested in TCG now, in fact I ran into some forumers in a TCG event a couple days ago.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

i am starting to do more membership things now that the rare armor is out