Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Keith Silvernight's Avatar
    Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,445

    Icon8 They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Well I just went into that combat encounter to find out the end was different. There are more spiders guarding Arachnia and Arachnia no longer walks around; it's in a web.

  2. #2
    Etropis's Avatar
    Etropis is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    maybe they changed it in the last update..
    AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!

  3. #3
    spazking55's Avatar
    spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    663

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    They channged alot of the Dungeons.They made almost all of them harder and (like you are talking about) they changed the gameplay.Ex.The Angry Bear
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

  4. #4
    Keith Silvernight's Avatar
    Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Quote Originally Posted by spazking55 View Post
    They channged alot of the Dungeons.They made almost all of them harder and (like you are talking about) they changed the gameplay.Ex.The Angry Bear
    I know, I just wanted mention that since it (Arachnia's Lair) wasn't in the FRI official post (about the dungeons change).

  5. #5
    gigatomboy's Avatar
    gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Yeah, and in haunted mines... the big spider... (whatever the name is) is GONE! My friend can't see her either.

    You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

  6. #6
    Keith Silvernight's Avatar
    Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    Yeah, and in haunted mines... the big spider... (whatever the name is) is GONE! My friend can't see her either.
    You mean Necrosis (I don't know if its really called like that, I'm just guessing...)? Wow they sure changed stuff alot =/

  7. #7
    gigatomboy's Avatar
    gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Silvernight View Post
    You mean Necrosis (I don't know if its really called like that, I'm just guessing...)? Wow they sure changed stuff alot =/
    Yes, that's it... Thanks... (Bangs head on wall for forgetting)

    You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

  8. #8
    Nate's Avatar
    Nate is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Yes, yes they did.

  9. #9
    Tye_Swordprince's Avatar
    Tye_Swordprince is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Yeah, first the remove the bandit loot from haunted mines, then Necrosis. I think there is a quest that involves Necrosis, I wonder if that is the only time the big spider will spawn now...


  10. #10
    gigatomboy's Avatar
    gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: They Changed Arachnia's Lair?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tye_Swordprince View Post
    Yeah, first the remove the bandit loot from haunted mines, then Necrosis. I think there is a quest that involves Necrosis, I wonder if that is the only time the big spider will spawn now...
    Maybe...

    You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •