Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Is there a way to sell........

Hi everyone ! Here is my question.... Is there a way to sell or trade pets that you no longer want ?

I would like to sell my reindeer and green dino and penguines but I don't know if it's possable. If so maybe one of my mounts....buyers remorse....nah but I just don't realy use them as much as I thought

Anyone know of solutions ?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is there a way to sell........

I don't think there's a refund, trade, or sell possibility. You're basically stuck with them now. If you want to give it a shot in the dark, you can try sending in a ticket to see if you can get a refund, but I doubt it'll work.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Nah, you just can't! BEcause the people that got SC got it one time and suppose they bought a item but want a refund, but since SC has to do with real money they have to give exactly the same, and if that were the case then everybody in FR would buy a $5 SC code and then take a membership for a month level all they can level and then refund, use that SC again and again, so no. Not even sending in a ticket would help.

I wouldn't mind losing a little if they would trade or buy back for half or 2/3 of what I paid maybe I should send in ticket as idea. Thanks RP

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

In the coin shop there is a little thing called "Buy Back". I am not sure how this works (b/c its not out yet) but it might be for selling things back... idk.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    In the coin shop there is a little thing called "Buy Back". I am not sure how this works (b/c its not out yet) but it might be for selling things back... idk.
    If you sell an item, it appears in the Buy Back section for the same price. (It automatically goes to "Buying" if you're "Selling".) This allows you to reverse sales. It clears out the items once a certain amount of items are sold or a certain amount of time passes (I believe approximately 10 items - not sure on the time limit). You can't reverse purchases, as far as I know, unless a Referee actually refunds her.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

I understand that I bought things with SC and am not disappointed just was wondering.

I am thinking though they could still make money and if you weren't happy or didn't want anymore than maybe they could do coin credits....my real money for virtual....sounds fair that way I had enjoyment and could turn in for coins when AI grow tired of or don't use.

What do you think of that as a solution ? Should I give it as suggestion to them ?

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Nah, not a good solution if you ask me. Why? Because you are basically telling them you don't like Freerealms anymore and aren't going to spend anything on it. Which will make them mad at you (or at least I think so) Because your not paying and they need the salary.But I say no, try asking everybody else, they probably have a different opinion.

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Nah, not a good solution if you ask me. Why? Because you are basically telling them you don't like Freerealms anymore and aren't going to spend anything on it. Which will make them mad at you (or at least I think so) Because your not paying and they need the salary.But I say no, try asking everybody else, they probably have a different opinion.

shes not saying that she doesnt like free realms anymore shes just bored with her pet and wants to get something back for selling them. i understand. i think you should send in a suggestion to them and see what they say

I Love Free Realms and would still buy SC and redeem it all I'm saying is that when something no longer suits me that I bought with SC then I could exchange it for coins (which is virtual) win win if you ask me

thank you Kimiko I agree !!
    Last edited by dmpdm; 03-26-2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast