Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

Icon8 Is there a way ....

I am wondering if there is a way to close that text box, keep it closed.. Everytime i try to move (which I'm still getting accustom to the way you need to walk and control the screen).. I hover over that area and it pops up blocking that corner of the screen...
    Not so bad, but it gets annoying whenever you are battling and things like that..
    I clicked around the options, but I thought/hoped I missed something, LOL
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

mommaB is offline Explorer

Default Re: Is there a way ....

i haven't figured out how to close it yet, but top right hand [ of the box]you will see the corner looking like it is ridged, I clicked on that and pushed it all the way to the right with my mouse, it made tons smaller so I could see beyond it

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Yup, just what mommaB said. I only know how to make it smaller. That really helps a lot.

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by mommaB View Post
    i haven't figured out how to close it yet, but top right hand [ of the box]you will see the corner looking like it is ridged, I clicked on that and pushed it all the way to the right with my mouse, it made tons smaller so I could see beyond it

OOOOOOH! Ok LOL
    I was clicking that, but nothing happened... didn't try to drag it, LOL That will work great for me Thanks!
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Icon11 Re: Is there a way ....

You can also close it by click on the icon that opens it, which is the icon above the the smiley emotes button and the canned chat chat bubble.
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless