Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Tag the Toads

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

Default Tag the Toads

Ok, so in Blackspore Darrell is hanging out with his friends Ted, Roberto, Ruberto and Ribberto. He has a quest where you "tag the toads in order" of their names Ted, Rob, Rub, and Rib. I've done what the quest asks but it keeps telling me that I failed the quest. I know that some of the quests are word games but I've tried everything from talking to him again in the quest to different combinations.
    Has anyone come up with the same problem or a solution? Game glitch maybe? Or am I missing something very simple...which is also very likely

Thanks!

cadexn is offline Explorer

Default Re: Tag the Toads

Do it slowly, and ONE click at a time. Wait for the notice on top of your screen to finish flashing before you do another click.

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

...Just tried that. Still not working. Honestly, I can't think of what I could be doing wrong!

cadexn is offline Explorer

Are you sure you tagged the correct frog? Try do it again, this time click the toad once at a interval of 5 seconds

Lyric is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by GildedSpider View Post
    Ok, so in Blackspore Darrell is hanging out with his friends Ted, Roberto, Ruberto and Ribberto. He has a quest where you "tag the toads in order" of their names Ted, Rob, Rub, and Rib. I've done what the quest asks but it keeps telling me that I failed the quest. I know that some of the quests are word games but I've tried everything from talking to him again in the quest to different combinations.
    Has anyone come up with the same problem or a solution? Game glitch maybe? Or am I missing something very simple...which is also very likely

Thanks!

I was having the same problem earlier today. I could tag Ted, and Roberto, but when I would click on Ruberto nothing would happen. I tried several times on the game to do it different ways but nothing worked. It said I had failed also. Finally I just moved on.

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Its a very glitchy game.

I somehow managed to complete it ONCE.

I came across them again the other day and thought "wonder if they have this fixed yet." I couldn't even get the FAILED message. I just dropped the quest.

Thats about the only way you can try. Click on the first one and wait to get the thumbs up message. If it doesn't come in a reasonable amount of time, I'd drop it and try it again..maybe on a really slow server?

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

I also had problems with this quest. i had to do it very slowly and wait for it to confirm. it was definately a pain to complete

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!