Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Sunset's Easter eggs

Aradune is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Sunset's Easter eggs

Hey guys,

You don't know me, but I've been reading the forums on FreeRealmsInsider since it came out and been playing FreeRealms since it launched about four years ago. Like many of you FreeRealms has a place in my heart and it sucks to see it go. I still remember reading the FreeRealms comics that I picked up every month that featured a cool storyline and the fond memories of exploring and unlocking different parts of the map in game. I was just eleven at that time...Seems like so long ago!

Anywhay, I just wanted to talk about the cool easter eggs I've found recently!

In Seaside's most popular hang out spot, near the volleyball court, there's that man with funky sunglasses who's always been telling his dog to do tricks. The dialogue has finally changed and he says exactly this:

"You know, we've been working on this one trick for three years now."
    "I'm starting to feel like you're just not into this."

Also, in Sanctuary directly underneath the Pixiewood sign there is a mysterious cave that I've never seen before, which isn't too deep. At the end of the cave there is an old wooden door but it isn't accessible.

I don't know why but I feel like soon, maybe the day before Sunset, the door will open and lead to an exclusive area...almost like it could be the DEV's final goodbye and a memorial of FreeRealms.

Haha anywhay...Have you guys found any easter eggs related to Sunset recently???

-Aradune

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    bunny girl and Amber Kindpaws like this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Sunset's Easter eggs

It was rumored that the cave in Pixiewood had something to do with the next Hero Rises expansion but obviously that isn't going to happen anymore. The dialog with the dog was brought up by somebody months ago and they posted pictures. Neither have anything to do with the sunset though the concept of SOE having a sense of humor and possibly changing the dialog of npcs relating to the sunset would be interesting. I doubt it would happen though, they are too lazy to do anything that unique.
    bunny girl likes this.

Wow, ok. I wish SOE wouldn't shut down the realms without something special...
    bunny girl likes this.

The release of Pony Vale... Oh right, that isn't special, nobody likes bronies.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

The game's many Easter eggs were one of the little things that kept me enjoying Free Realms even years after its release. You can tell that the dev team had a lot of fun putting some of the quests and world together with the amount of references to Pop culture that can be found if you try hard enough to find them.
    Last edited by Ragu; 02-27-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    Ravenheart likes this.

I heard some people talking about some areas that were in development, and could be accessed because the invisible walls have been removed. Any ideas where these are? I'd like to find some in the final month of FR.

CheckCheck is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    If there was a 'dislike' button on the forums... i would press it.
    Oh well. I tried.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckCheck View Post
    If there was a 'dislike' button on the forums... i would press it.
    Whoa, you guys are merciless.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Whoa, you guys are merciless.
    Over aged men drooling over ponies? Yeah, sorry, I have no respect for people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dazzlingantlers View Post
    I heard some people talking about some areas that were in development, and could be accessed because the invisible walls have been removed. Any ideas where these are? I'd like to find some in the final month of FR.
    I know that the invisible wall around Blackspore's island has been taken down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast