Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon7 Summers over, party!

I am having a party to say goodbye to summer (summers over for me ). It will be either Saturday or Sunday, august 28 or 29th. (Not sure exactly when) depending on When i can come and other people can come! Right now i'm thinking Sunday at 4:00pm est time! We will start at seaside warpstone and kinda have a parade until we reach seaside cove! Then we will party at seaside cove and just when you think the party is over were going to do a mini house party we will be going to my house first. Then choose 3 people that have cool houses and go to each house for 15 minutes. If you need a different time just post on the comments say Saturday or Sunday and what time and time zone and i will round up to the most people who can come
    I hope to see you there. (If this party is successful then i will have more parties, more often)
    name: Kyle Alexmar
    Guild: Insiders. Since July 30, 2010
    servers: 1 or 10 ( unless they crash)
    PWNED: A complete shut down of a person, place or thing!
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Summers over, party!

Wow Thats A Great Idea, Kyle!
    I Hope I Can Make It.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Hey thanks! I just need enough people too come I forgive that the beach day was canceled sorry. But sorry everyone I don't know how to make a map and add colored lines of the parade path were taking :\

Oh and by the way i just got a station cash card so I'm gonna buy a card pack and what ever reward i get, i will give for winning a race at my snow hill lot i will keep you informed on what i get
    Last edited by venom56; 08-25-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie

well you could submit it to "This Week In FreeRealms" For Your Event.

I Need A Place For My "Back To School Pool Party"?
    Do You Know Friends That Have A Pool? To Party!
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

LOL, well this may sound silly but how do you enter for "This Week In Free Realms"? I have a lot of friends that have pools but the best i think might be firehawk894 i believe. He has a dragon and awesome pool! You can even go inside the dragon! Thats who i recommend. One more thing instead of sunday at 4:00 est time we should do 2:00 est. Or saturday anywhere after 5:00 and between 9:00. i usually go to bed about 11 to 12 a.m so thats why

Quote Originally Posted by venom56 View Post
    LOL, well this may sound silly but how do you enter for "This Week In Free Realms"? I have a lot of friends that have pools but the best i think might be firehawk894 i believe. He has a dragon and awesome pool! You can even go inside the dragon! Thats who i recommend. One more thing instead of sunday at 4:00 est time we should do 2:00 est. Or saturday anywhere after 5:00 and between 9:00. i usually go to bed about 11 to 12 a.m so thats why

you post reply what the apply info says.
    the thread is under:"General Discussion/Chat"
    saturday is a great day. because its a great idea.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Well i didn't get the best things from tcg! But the 2 things i got i will give. I got a kitty frog skin head! And a tiny cupcake that makes you tiny for 15 minutes! sorry guys :\