Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: [Suggestion] Cars!

Awesome idea!! Sometimes I think my tractor is a car c: Broom Broom

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Ya it might be a good idea.. but some people might not like it???? The motorcycle is somthing like the car..

Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

Even if it did come out, some people would buy it and some people wouldn't. o:
    I don't think it's such a bad idea .. Maybe we could get really expensive cars .. Like a Mustang, or not-so-expensive ones, like VW Bugs. ^^

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I'm one that enjoys fantasy. Tractors seem a little silly to me. I mean really. For farming maybe, but if these people want so much real-life stuff, why do they want tractors. You don't commonly see people driving around the beach on a tractor, now do you xD I do think cars would be fun, but perhaps another place in the world where you could drive them. Like a new area/city place in the game that would be only for driving cars. I must admit , I prefer unicorns and dragons, to tractors and cars.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rosalina is offline Amateur Gamer

I think this is a good idea in my opinion. Although it makes the game more realisti and exciting. I agree with Nilla. Maybe even some fanticy cars would be good.
    <Blinding Light> since 10/11/11 Thanks for the sig Jaiyden and Lindei!!
    My Youtube Channel My Facebook

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

if you posted here, i suggest you read the bottom part of my post...while i personally do not want them, there are other things yo have to take into consideration...

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Seems ok..... Maybe but they ma be expensive

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

yeah! right!
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

I, myself, and some of my friends have wanted cars and roads ourselves. Yes, some people go for the fantasy and non-fantasy sides. Someday cars might be in on free realms, but sometime alot of people will be using them and another time they might not. I usually try to use what I have, not want thingsi dont have. So seriously, even if you WANT something, you might not get it.

I hope all of you that want things on free realms take my advice, and wait patiently, cause what might be coming soon might just surprise you! I mean, I wanted a farming thing where you'd have crops and animals to raise, and when I found out about Farming part of the wish came true, and now Ranching coming soon, so once thats out the FULL wish will be true. Also, I wanted some kind of restaurant thing, and diners are coming sometime after Ranching. All I know is that Ranching wil be out first sometime before next year, and probably next year will be Dining. I dont know yet but I hope this helps all of you.
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 07-14-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12