Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Sc problem...

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Sc problem...

I find it quite sad that you can't buy mounts in game with coins. I mean, you have to pay money to get around fast? I think you should be able to get mounts from quests, the coin shop, and looting (looting a turtle mount from fishing would be so cool!) I honestly think they should remove the Sc mounts, and bring in game mounts into us. who is with me?

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

Fr33n00b is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Sc problem...

I'm pretty sure they dont speed you up and you really do need mounts because you can teleport to friends warpstones guildmates minigames NPC and so on, if you want something that makes you go fast get speedy kicks by doing all postman collections
    Izee Earlyriser
    <Insiders>

Found on Server *1

Spoiler: show
    I Love Cheese, Monkeys,Squirrels,Chicken and Bacon!

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

another way you can go faster, is to try out a pet, the pet trial pets not only give you speed boost, but will dig up treasure for you as well.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I agree in part. I don't have a problem with SC mounts if that's how people want to spend their money. However; I do think a lesser mount such as a plain horse (or perhaps even a bicycle) should be available for coin or quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr33n00b View Post
    I'm pretty sure they dont speed you up and you really do need mounts because you can teleport to friends warpstones guildmates minigames NPC and so on, if you want something that makes you go fast get speedy kicks by doing all postman collections
    The above quote is half correct. Pets give a speed bump but mounts give a greater speed bump. They are not cumulative.
    Good advice on the postman speed bump. I wish I had known that earlier.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Andrewgray56 is offline Amateur Gamer

lol the mounts may look cool but im going with my speedy kicks
    Legend Destroyer
    <The Flying Dragon Clan>
    Server 1

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I just don't like it when they find so many ways to sell more SC items.

The downside with the pet speed buff is that sometimes, your pet can't catch up with you and then you lose the buff until the pet rushes back to your side.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Fr33n00b View Post
    Mounts increase your running speed by 50% (to make your 150% faster than usual). The Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks were dropped, due to an update late in '09, from that 50% increase to, I would guess, 10%. I think they're as fast as the pet buff long ago, maybe slower.

I ignore the SC Marketplace and all things in it now. I don't try to change it, I don't argue with it, I just let it be, like that spider in the corner.
    That's just what I do, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I ignore the SC Marketplace and all things in it now. I don't try to change it, I don't argue with it, I just let it be, like that spider in the corner.

Let us bow to the wisdom of these words......(and wish that I had said them).
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 06-27-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

heatwave is offline Explorer

At the very least i think that they should have apperience mounts. They can sell ones in the coin shop or give for quests that give little or no speed buff. But are mostly for looks. Kind of the way that pet pals are.

Also i think that mounts should stack with pet speed buffs. As of right now, with my postman kicks and a pet out im faster then someone on a mount. I think a mount and pet speed buff are about even at the moment.
    Are you following me? Ya i would follow me too!
    Can you beat my brute, click here to make your brute and try!

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Mounts increase your running speed by 50% (to make your 150% faster than usual). The Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks were dropped, due to an update late in '09, from that 50% increase to, I would guess, 10%. I think they're as fast as the pet buff long ago, maybe slower.

That's just what I do, though.
    I'd say that's how everybody should be, don't buy SC or anything that gives THEM money..... Let them see what they are doing, we can't spend our REAL LIFE money on something VIRTUAL! We will NEVER get that ITEM in REAL LIFE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast