Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: SC Items

Wakwazu is offline Newbie Explorer

Default SC Items

Are the SC weapons and armor worth it? I feel like it may take the feeling of achievement away since they're so much better than the other items. Do they help you level up faster?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: SC Items

For combat the most of them I've seen are almost the same defense of a level 20 item, so i wouldn't advise buying them if you think you are close to 20 (People are just believing Power Rating does nothing as it may be just a guide as to whats stronger) The Power Rating is probably 30+ because you can wear most of the items from level 1, so technically its wearing a level 20 item at level 1 and if you you want to look cooler at level 20 buying them is also an option.

Weapons such as the "Coin flow <Insert weapon name here>" and "Star flow <Insert weapon name here>" are the only weapons that give those Coin and Star boosts respective to their names only when you wear the weapon.

Other weapons bought on the SC are said to be better then level 20 weapons (I have not speculated much on the subject, its just other people's opinions) And also can be worn from level one.

So, these weapons and armor may help you get to level 20 by being level 20 before you get there, or you can just look cool with some of the items that you can get at level 20.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Marcus is offline Explorer

SC weapons/armor are better than level 20 ones, and you can use them at level 1.

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

I've gotten a SC weapon for each of my combat jobs, and I got them at lvl 1, in my opinion had I have not had those weapons I wouldn't have won alot of the combats but that's just my opinion. I only purchased the cheaper weapons with SC except on my Wizard and I got the cash flow wand for it bc I didn't seem to be going anywhere trying to get coins. After getting that one my coins almost doubled in no time at all. Those are alot more expensive but if you really need or want alot of coins I highly recommend them bc they do work.

Wakwazu is offline Newbie Explorer

How strong are the items? I think it is cool that you can get Starflow and Cashflow versions of them but I don't want to go through the game one shotting everything.

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

If your lvl 1-12 or so they're quite powerful but they start leveling off around lvl 12. Don't get me wrong they're still more powerful than any of the weapons you get in game through out all the levels. In the earlier levels though one shot is usually all it takes. I have one for every combat job except medic and I gotta tell ya the Wizard Wards are my favorite of all you can do some major damage with those. Oh forgot I got the Ninja Cash Flow one last night and it wasn't working so I contacted FR and I was informed this morning that they're having problems with the cash flow ones and they're working on it but they gave me no idea of when they would be fixed.
    Last edited by ret2go; 06-14-2009 at 06:13 AM.