Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kureiryu is offline Explorer

Default Starting a new toon with membership

Heres the thing I am starting a new account with one moth free membership. Because this is an alternat account i will not be keeping member ship on it. what are some quest that are member only with out member only rewards that i should try and compleat in the month?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Starting a new toon with membership

Hm... I don't remember many, if any, of the thousand quests I've done, but I'm pretty sure that the only nonmember items you will find will be coins, Treasure Tickets, and Freestyle clothing.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Mei Yin is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Hm... I don't remember many, if any, of the thousand quests I've done, but I'm pretty sure that the only nonmember items you will find will be coins, Treasure Tickets, and Freestyle clothing.
    To add to this, the Halloween questline Members Quests have some costumes (Bixie and Changeling Ninja) that are not Members Only. (Unless they changed since I last looked, but I doubt that)
    "The Outsiders"

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Yin View Post
    To add to this, the Halloween questline Members Quests have some costumes (Bixie and Changeling Ninja) that are not Members Only. (Unless they changed since I last looked, but I doubt that)
    Ah, thanks for that. I lost my membership before October, so I couldn't do the quests.

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Do the chapter one quests all the way through and get the diamond shards I think they sell for 1000 each. this guide http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=3978 (Guide to Glows) will tell you how to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by skycon View Post
    get the diamond shards I think they sell for 1000 each.
    Actually, I think they were 276 before the price drop, so they would be around 30 coins now.