Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Starter card at Best Buy pic added

Best Buy also has the free starter cards like blockbuster, I was there today and happened across them because whoever put the station cash cards out mixed the free ones in with them. Our Best Buy only had the 25.00 station cards and with it you get an exclusive blue superhero mask for you dog.
    Last edited by WendyNobleCharmer; 05-12-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Starter card at Best Buy

Really??? I wonder if all of the SOE vendors have them? (Target, Blockbuster, 7 Eleven, Rite-Aid, Walmart, CVS, Toys R Us, Speedway).

Thanks for this... Can you post a picture of it for me? I haven't been able to find any at the Blockbusters in NYC!

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    Really??? I wonder if all of the SOE vendors have them? (Target, Blockbuster, 7 Eleven, Rite-Aid, Walmart, CVS, Toys R Us, Speedway).

Thanks for this... Can you post a picture of it for me? I haven't been able to find any at the Blockbusters in NYC!
    Definatly, but it may take me a bit I'm no pro at this and the kids are home.

OK lets see if this works

http://
    Last edited by WendyNobleCharmer; 05-12-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks!!! You rock!!

endurance is offline Newbie Explorer

none of any of the places that are supposed to have any free realms cards (even ones you buy) have any in my city, ive checked every single store (and multiple of the same stores)... any of you be kind enough to snag me up one of those free starters?

Quote Originally Posted by endurance View Post
    none of any of the places that are supposed to have any free realms cards (even ones you buy) have any in my city, ive checked every single store (and multiple of the same stores)... any of you be kind enough to snag me up one of those free starters?
    I'll call around today. None of the Blockbusters in NYC had any, but I'll see if the Best Buy's do!

I went into a Blockbuster and asked about it and the employee thought I wanted a prepaid cell phone... I guess "Free Realms" sounds like "Free Roaming"?

endurance is offline Newbie Explorer

yeah same with me, everyplace i went i had to spell out the name "free realms" and they didnt know what i was talking about, so i just went and looked at the warhammer and WoW prepaid cards and i had no luck everywhere..... it be great if someone could grab a few of those free ones and hook me up

tismon is offline Master Gamer

I'm in a tiny town and we have no bestbuy and one blockbuster, and it does have the $5 and $10 cards, but no starters of any sort.
    I was hoping to use them to get my friends to play with me, but not if they don't exist here.

peace,
    Brad