Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Spider mount

Allyrose is offline Explorer

Default Spider mount

Hai everyone I was in blackspore today, my favorite place, just walking around, la la la, and then, bam, I ran into a SPIDER! In real life, I am scared of spiders (so creepy crawly ) , but I hate killing them, I don't like hurting creatures big or small, but anyways, as soon as I saw it, I thought it would be great to have a spider ride. We already have spider pets, but I think the mounts would be better if they looked more like the enemy spiders, because, no offence, but she spider pets look a bit more like a pile of fur with a bunch of legs than a spider, and I'm thinking more large scary looking creature. I think they could do a lot with the idea, and make purple ones, black, brown, etc, and maybe some based on real spiders, like a black widow. Anywho, geez that was longer than I meant for it to be, but let me know what you guys think about riding on a great big spider!
    ~Ally Rosepetal

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Spider mount

Spiders creep me out T_T I run and scream like a little boy.! xD Anyways, that would be a great idea..idk why But I just thought of the creature from Cloverfield(It looks like a spider kinda, well, the perasites on it kinda where I guess...?) Those now, ARE CREEPY.!

Flamin Burrito is offline Explorer

Spiders... I saw one on my desk a couple of days ago while typing and I jumped up in fright. I tried to squish it with a piece of paper but it ran to the other side of the desk; mocking me...

Anyways a Spider ride sounds like a great idea. Though it might scare a few of the players in Free Realms if they do add it.

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin Burrito View Post
    Spiders... I saw one on my desk a couple of days ago while typing and I jumped up in fright. I tried to squish it with a piece of paper but it ran to the other side of the desk; mocking me...

Anyways a Spider ride sounds like a great idea. Though it might scare a few of the players in Free Realms if they do add it.
    I had one on my wall TT_TT I didnt sleep in my room that night...

Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

Yuckkkkkkkiiieee! I hate spiders!! Lol!

Back Online!

Flamin Burrito is offline Explorer

Spiders are the least of my worries where I live. Anybody heard of the Bark Scorpion and Rattlesnake?

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

That's a... interesting idea. *Imagines self on spider* I don't think I'll be buying that one.

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

You Guys are a Bunch of Girls!
    Oh Wait... you Are Girls hehe
    Sorry D:

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Allyrose is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin Burrito View Post
    Spiders are the least of my worries where I live. Anybody heard of the Bark Scorpion and Rattlesnake?
    Eep! I'm glad I don't live where you do! Scorpions are my worst fear, even though I've never seen one in real life. In pictures though, they're so scary! Spiders, on the other hand, are just sort of ugly and odd looking, lol. In game they're cute. Anyhow, I see that everyone is more scared of spiders than I thought. Would you have a panic attack if you saw one coming towards you in game? I hope not, because there are a lot in certain dungeons, lol. Thanks for the responses, people
    ~Ally Rosepetal

orcalove2133 is offline Pro Gamer

I love spiders x] I might be a girl but I think their amazing creatures ^^ I would SO buy! Lol
    Last edited by orcalove2133; 08-16-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: D: I'm a fast typer..

"I'm Baaaaaaack!"
    Spoiler: show
    Selling Sc Every 2 Weeks! : )