Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Title: ***SPARKLY PARACHUTE***

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ***SPARKLY PARACHUTE***

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    ... Let me ask you guys this, are you going to buy every single limited time item that is made because if you don't you may never get a chance to own that particular item?... And if your answer to the above question is no then why bother investing in limited time items at all? If your not doing it for collection value then what other value does it have?...
    Well said, Zyon! I totally agree with you. I think there are 2 reasons why a player would "buy every single limited time item" in the game... either the player is vain and plain stuck-up with poor self-esteem; a nincompoop; or both. ROFL.

Regardless of collection reason, the "real" money a player spends on a pixel item in this boring, "expensive" game is wasted. The pixel items the player is buying and collecting in this game have NO value in REAL LIFE. Currenly, I have $5... At this moment, instead of buying $tation ca$h, I would rather buy a $5 Subway footlong sandwich, or spend my money in a Five Below Store... ROFL.
    Zyonmkxq likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Well said, Zyon! I totally agree with you. I think there are 2 reasons why a player would "buy every single limited time item" in the game... either the player is vain and plain stuck-up with poor self-esteem; a nincompoop; or both. ROFL.

Regardless of collection reason, the "real" money a player spends on a pixel item in this boring, "expensive" game is wasted. The pixel items the player is buying and collecting in this game have NO value in REAL LIFE. Currenly, I have $5... At this moment, instead of buying $tation ca$h, I would rather buy a $5 Subway footlong sandwich, or spend my money in a Five Below Store... ROFL.
    Yeah, I dont understand why people invest hundreds of dollars into this game. When I was doing the 12 days of presents quests in Snowhill I overheard a conversation of 2 extremely vain players bragging about how much money they have spent on SC, both players had spent over $300. It was at that momment I seriously began to question myself as to why I still play this game. I almost quit that day. What do you get for your $300+ dollars invested in the game? Extra quests? No. Extra jobs? No. You could have instead bought like 20 or more games off of steam for the same amount and would have enough video games to play to last you over a year. Sigh, Im sticking around for Festival of Hearts because I have never experienced that event before (I have been playing less then a year) and then I am probably going to quit until $OE releases a new job or SSV expansion.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    ...I am probably going to quit until $OE releases a new job or SSV expansion.
    Being a FR Lifetime Member, I could stop playing this game anytime as long as I make sure I put my login and password saved in a Micro$oft Office Word file, lol. I will soon outgrow this game and move on...

I really would like to see the FR's version of TLC's TV show "Hoarding: Buried Alive." ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

I would buy this parchute but I'd rather glide with my ride, and it was free sooo....i won't buy it (and because i have no sc o: )

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Sparkles.png
    ................. Hehe.......

True story!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12