Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default The Spammer Stopper Movement By Lolaya

Hey this is Lolaya with a new service called THE SPAMMER STOPPER.
    I am really fed up with spamming and I hope we can at least all help bring attention to it so it could stop

How i got this idea:
    Today while in seaside, i kept hearing spammers. After me getting annoyed of ignoring them, i thought of an idea. The idea was to talk to them and convince them of why they should stop spamming. So far with the 3 people i have tested it with it has been succesful. So join in this movement and take part and be known for helping stop spam. I know we can do it if everyone on FRI at least helps 1 person stop spamming. We know spammers sign up everyday but this is a continued Movement to help stop spam once and for all. Lets get it known and give education to people to show them spamming is bad and no one likes it.

How we do it:
    When someone spams, you either do it your own way, edit my way, or just copy and paste it from here.

My way:
    1. Find a spammer
    2A. If they are looking for stuff or need help, tell them i could sell/buy or help you
    2B. If they are just being random, tell them will you be my friend or anything that is random back
    3. Tell them i need to talk to you(Remember this might sound weird but you can change it how ever you want)
    4. Copy and paste this or make your own that is nice, serious and respectful. Paste by pressing Ctrl V in Freerealms
    5. "I need to talk to you about spamming dear, Did you know nie ty fie percent of the time every time someone has the thing you need you wont get it. Spamming just makes them annoyed and sometimes they even put you on their ignore list. Yo dont want people thinking your annoying do you?

2nd Part: Copy and paste
    Dear if you stop you triple your chances of getting what you need. Spamming also could get you in trouble from Freerealms staff. So are you going to spam anymore?"

6. If they say yes Say thank you dear and if you want give them something (optional)
    7. Post here and say you cured a spammer
    8. Our goal by the end of this year is 200
    9. Every month there is a raffle by random from anyone who posts here that cured a spammer. The prize is 10k
    10. Have fun and lets cure some spammers
    11. If they are not cured just report them once

So come in and join in the movement to help Freerealms get rid of some spammers

If you think this is a great movement, please donate coins for the raffle to get people to cure spammers

The copy and paste part has also been edited for the Freerealms filter on the English Language server

Number of Spammers Cured:

Number of Spammers Sick:

Cure Some Spammers! XxD

Last edited by lolaya; 07-19-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: The Spammer Stopper Movement By Lolaya

I'll do it

Thanks ........

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I've done this with a couple of 'daters' and 'spammers'. I educated the guy, he educated the girl, and they decided to become just friends, like they should be online. Then I told them about spamming and how you can stop dating and spamming, and it worked.

I didn't use this routine, but I'll just put down I've helped 2 people so far.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Hmm...I've helped 1. He was asking for my attention...lol. He kept on spamming IDK about srps was about 10-20.

Ok nice guys

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Great idea Lolaya!
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Great Idea But Some Spammers just don't know when to quit,even if you try to help them.I recall one time in Seaside Ref Ruby had confronted a girl who kept spamming for a Date,Ref Ruby asked her to quit spamming.And The Girl said NO! and kept spamming.Just a Few seconds later the girl poofed.So the best thing to do is to just ignore them if they wont be quiet .

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I am going to try that
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

When she "poofed" she wasn't banned, sadly. She was just kicked from the server for spamming. (Friends have said this, not exactly sure but they came back on so I guess its true). Anyways I'll look for some spammers in sanc and seaside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast