Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Space...

Rocker John is offline Explorer

Default Space...

Hello Free Realms...I've came back Rocker John!But I'm here to talk to you about space.There is a new earth discovered.Its not to far!And it is called HD 85512 b there is a chance that it might have water..But we don't need to worry about that because there already planning that if a planet doesn't have to much water we bring water from earth.And yes it has air and it is 3x bigger that earth as we know it.And my idea we should move there for a very huge reason we are going to have global warming in 100 years or so.Isn't that a bummer?Well its true 100 years more!It will take trillions of years for another humane of animal to be invented.But this already happened,but you guys don't know it.Mars also in about 50 years Mar's moon is going to go straight into Mar's and it will explode.And plus the other moon will crash into our moon and will replace our moon.Then we will have a moon that will be like a star.Global warming is very dangerous.Tornado's,Hurricane's,Earthquake's and storms!!!!!!!!We will be wiped out!!Well that's it for today
    Free Realms Insider:Rocker John
    Free Realms:Rockstar Punker

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Space...

Ohh dont forget the sun is gonna explode....sure its gonna be like 3 million years but its nice to start early rofl.
    Well its actually going to go into a super nova and consume the earth but my point is i want a new planet! and we can call it spira...(Vehym Vyhdyco Q Navnahla) anywayyyyy only issue is wouldnt we freeze from lack of sunlight?
    Atheist And Proud

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I feel sorry for the people who are alive when the sun explodes...

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSilentgulf View Post
    I feel sorry for the people who are alive when the sun explodes...
    Yeahh if i WERE alive when that happened i would go eat ice cream and laugh as the thing that gave me sun burn on my vacation died MWA HA HA HA HA HA...to evil?
    I vote for the new planets name to be spira
    Atheist And Proud