Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Title: Soooo when do you think they'll add pet trainer back?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Soooo when do you think they'll add pet trainer back?

Heeeeeyooooooooooo. Idk i wanted to have a thread on this topic. When do you think it'll be back?! I'm tired of having 2 more jobs on my main that aren't maxed and one i cant even max.
    Some of you may know its already in the achievements list. I think that may mean something. (hopefully) They say anything else about bringing it back yet? Or adding new jobs?
    Attachment 60474
    Narwhales. Bai.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Soooo when do you think they'll add pet trainer back?

Wasn't it suggested they remove those achievements or something akin? I don't see it coming back at all, really. I once made a comment on one of Egg's older post that it was always something like a bonus achievement, but I never knew it stopped completion. I would just personally prefer they remove the Pet Trainer achievements altogether.

Edit: Well, they can make the Pet Trainer achievements award you no points, but solely give you the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    and one i cant even max.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can max Pet Trainer by doing random quest.
    Last edited by ashfr; 11-18-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Ragu likes this.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can max Pet Trainer by doing random quest.
    It is possible, but requires another person and also requires that you actually have the job before being able to do that particular quest.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Wasn't it suggested they remove those achievements or something akin? I don't see it coming back at all, really. I once made a comment on one of Egg's older post that it was always something like a bonus achievement, but I never knew it stopped completion. I would just personally prefer they remove the achievements altogether.

Well, they can make the Pet Trainer achievements award you no points, but solely give you the title.

I support brining pet trainer back and SOE has hinted in the past that they may bring it back but in a revised form. If they do not bring it back then I support your suggestion of removing the achievement points given from the pet trainer achievements so that they are similar to the SC related achievements. I definitely do not support removing achievements in their entirety but then again I don't know if you were referring to just removing the pet trainer achievements or removing all achievements. I wouldn't support it either way as you have already suggested a fair compromise of just making those achievements worth 0 points.
    Dawn73, ashfr and ForLovers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I definitely do not support removing achievements in their entirety but then again I don't know if you were referring to just removing the pet trainer achievements or removing all achievements. I wouldn't support it either way as you have already suggested a fair compromise of just making those achievements worth 0 points.
    I meant only the pet trainer achievement, I modified my post because I thought of an alternative(awarding 0 points), should have specified both though(I said "should remove the achievements"). Will edit.

They can, however, keep the award title--Pet Whisperer I believe, but it can go either way I guess--don't say anything, I already know the opposing argument. But it was obtained through leveling up a job, I think it's fair.
    Last edited by ashfr; 11-18-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Idk I don't know enough to day they may but... You never know this job may come back :-)
    Emily Sweetwolf
    ~Subscribe to my channel Moonpeak266
    ~Watch me on DeviantArt AlphaAndAlphaJuice

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I meant only the pet trainer achievement, I modified my post because I thought of an alternative(awarding 0 points), should have specified both though(I said "should remove the achievements"). Will edit.

They can, however, keep the award title--Pet Whisperer I believe, but it can go either way I guess--don't say anything, I already know the opposing argument. But it was obtained through leveling up a job, I think it's fair.
    I think titles are fine. No argument here.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    It is possible, but requires another person and also requires that you actually have the job before being able to do that particular quest.
    Seriously?! WHAT QUEST!?!?!?
    Narwhales. Bai.

Roe
    Roe is offline Amateur Gamer

Im not sure actually, I hope it will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Seriously?! WHAT QUEST!?!?!?
    I think he's referring to random adventure quest as opposed to one particular quest, because the Pet Trainer quest line is gone.
    https://help.freerealms.com/app/answ.../pet%20trainer

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast