Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 SOE Podcast #78 Now Up!

The latest SOE Podcast #78, "The Loooove-Cast", is now up!

Here's some highlights from the podcast:
    -An update on SC cards for Canada: Sounds like it's likely to come soon, but nothing certain yet.
    -There was a little mention of the previous Ustream event all about Customer Support. If you missed out, here's a recording of the event, which included several questions on Free Realms along with appearances by Referees.
    -Speaking of Referees, Ref Ruby was interviewed on this podcast. Give a listen to the interview for how Ruby got to work for SOE, what a normal day is like in the office, a not-so-normal day, interesting tickets sent in ("you know who you are, Kaden"), and more.
    It all starts at 11:35 into the podcast.
    -Another reminder that the ConnecDING promotion ends on the 10th! Keep recommending the Official Free Realms Facebook page to fellow friends, and if you didn't fan up on Facebook yet, don't forget to do so! We need a little over 3,000 more fans to get 250 more SC and a house frog!
    -The Inside-SOE this time is what the employees would write on a conversation heart. This edition included a lot of Referees submissions. Funny stuff!
    -A reminder for the next Ustream event on the 12th! Hang out with the SOE employees and have your special Valentines messages read while they make some hearts on the camera! For more info, check out this forum post.
    -Something special will happen in Free Realms for Valentines! However, no info has been released just yet, so stay tuned!

And that's about it!
    Don't forget to give a listen to the full podcast for the full interview with Ruby, other news on other SOE games, hamsters, and other fun! Check here to download the podcast!
    Last edited by Nymo; 02-03-2010 at 03:32 PM.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: SOE Podcast #78 Now Up!

I am gonna go check it out
    *back from listening* AWESOME

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

Dang it. I am so behind on all my podcasts.I'm not even done with lasts weeks talkradar, and the new one coming out on a few days. And that is not even including the other two casts I listen too. I think it may take me a while to finally get to this one. u.u

Kaden is offline Banned

lulz .

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Aleya View Post
    Dang it. I am so behind on all my podcasts.I'm not even done with lasts weeks talkradar, and the new one coming out on a few days. And that is not even including the other two casts I listen too. I think it may take me a while to finally get to this one. u.u
    I'm terribly behind on my podcast backlog too. I hate it when I have no podcast to listen to or when I have too much to catch up on

But, of course, I had to stop and listen to this one...
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nymo View Post
    I'm terribly behind on my podcast backlog too. I hate it when I have no podcast to listen to or when I have too much to catch up on

But, of course, I had to stop and listen to this one...
    Yeah, I purposely take a long time to listen to my pocasts or back log them just so I have a bunch to listen too when ever the need arises, like to listen to during a family shopping trip or something. If you could not tell, I'm one of those people when playing a game will never use my special attacks or potions because I'm always paranoid that I will need them later. xD

I would stop and listen to this, but truth be told, I find the SOE casts a little boring. I might have skipped this episode entirely if it was not for the inside SOE part with refeeres making up conversation heart. That sounds too funny to miss.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Nymo! I want SC cards in Canada. That would totally ROCK my socks.

PS. Kaden you are SO busted!!!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

It's a great podcast!
    Too bad we're not reaching the Gold ConnecDING! level...

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

That's a interesting podcast. Lots of info on stuff....

And it's sad we'll never reach Gold level. 500SC and a dance floor thrown into the garbage chute.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    That's a interesting podcast. Lots of info on stuff....

And it's sad we'll never reach Gold level. 500SC and a dance floor thrown into the garbage chute.
    Hamster in a limbo contest! lol

We could plead with Pex to keep our ConnecDING! promotion on past February 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast