Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

trevorlawrence is offline Newbie Explorer

Default SOE Claims 8 Million Free Realms Accounts

The spin continues. Any informed gamer know that $OE counts every $OE game account as a Free Realms 'member'. The game does not have many active players, and from what I have read from those that have played, the game is more like 'Ghost Realms'.

Massively is plugging Free Realm's Game Developers Choice Award for best new social/online game. I would hate to think how pathetic the other games in that category were.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: SOE Claims 8 Million Free Realms Accounts

A. If it's turning up to be "ghost realms" for some players, their on a unpopulated server (A server which no one but people who try to avoid lag likes). Honestly, even in the unpopulated servers I see life o_o;;

B. We are at Nine million "Registered players" - that is the term they use, not 'member'. Sadly, many people mistake this and think FR is about to beat WoW.

Also, when was this written, February? ' ~'

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Trevor, I'm afraid your troll is flawed. You need more oomph, milad!

Anyhow, you're probably playing on the wrong server if you can't see any players. Plus, why do you assume that SOE would count every account as "member"? We're "registered as a member" but we haven't "subscribed as a member".

Wren Alisdair is offline Explorer

Dont forget that many people log in just to play the card game, you generally dont see them walking around because...they are playing the card game.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

aww.. woke up at the wrong side of the bed...?? hehehe kidding.. well, i still think many still are active fr players.. eatmonkies is right.. it does say 'registered players' and not 'member'.. but if you just go to server one, there are a LOT of characters playing.. and i must say, now that we can jump from one sever to another, other servers have a lot of players too.... unlike before where servers other than one were always desserted!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Sure, if you type a random first name into the character search, you will see a lot of abandoned characters, but you will also see a lot who were last played a few hours or days ago, and will most likely be played again. And if you were to go on server one to seaside or sanctuary you would see lots of players there. Also, on another of your posts you had a link to a webpage about credit card debt. I'm almost positive you aren't supposed to do that on here.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

Its alot better withput it being crowded because you can actually move!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I think that when they made the whole think members and put that tv commercial out they got a lot of free people come and then after a month or so for those free people that can't go above level 5, they probably quit Freerealms and said who's going to pay to play something virtual that you can't even touch!

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

ohh I think with any game like FR players will always be coming and going for a large variety of reasons.

I still love playing and the servers seem rather busy to me, I was tinking they should add more so we can spread out a bit more Maybe time of day makes a difference as well with how busy things are.