Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Princess Jezzi is offline Explorer

Default Songs and Food

Im sure you all have a favorite song and food? ill tell you mine if you tell me ours =]

FOR REAL
    Food: Tacos
    Song: The Gungling by Black Veil Brides

AS SUPER PET PIXIE
    Food: Pink Pixie Food
    Song: It's Your World

lol gotta love my boredom huh?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Songs and Food

Okay, I decided on some things!

Food: My mom's meatballs

Songs (oh this will take forever): One, Nothing Else Matters, The Day that Never Comes, The Unforgiven, Enter Sandman=All by Mettalica - Over And Over, Get out Alive, This Animal I have Become, Pain=All by Three Days Grace - Sweet Child O' Mine=By Guns' n Roses - Hotel California=By Eagles
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 02-06-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

Bit of a random a random question, but I'll bite.

Well I want to say soft tacos are my favorite food, but that is because I just ate some for dinner, so I have the tasty memory of them still fresh in my mind. Those two bite browns are pretty awesome too.

As for song, I dont think I really have a absolute favorite of all time, but [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-sSCDxjxII&feature=related"]I Hate The Way by Polly Scattergood[/ame] is a really beautiful song, so I guess I will say that.
    Last edited by Aleya; 02-03-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: This is my 100th post woot!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Food, not sure. I'm really not picky at all about food. I don't really even notice the flavor unless it's bad enough to make me choke. (It's happened before...)
    As for song, I'd go with either Betrayed by Avenged Sevenfold or Facade by Disturbed. Betrayed has the best rhythm I've ever heard and some great lyrics, yet Facade has some amazing lyrics and a really good beat. Hard to choose. >_<
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Forsaken Boy is offline Amateur Gamer

For food i go with Pizza and song i go with Nemo by Nigthwish

If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains.
    Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Same for in game and RL

Song: so many! Remix of pants on the ground, imma be, blah blah blah, forever.....ect
    Food: TACOS!!

i see ppl like tacos lol TACOS FTW!!!!! hahaha ok new Q, whats your favorite game?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Why all the hard questions?! I've had easier times answering exams in school!
    I'm a fan of tacos, but they aren't my absolute favorite.

Herm... I can't choose. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Left 4 Dead 2, Resident Evil 5, [PROTOTYPE]... of course, the classic Tetris and Pac-Man never get old... This'll take some time.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

my fav game.... Free Realms.... its the longest game i have ever played.... going on 8 months.... the one below it, the Pokemon games lol... i was a total fan before but ive grown out of charmander and i like pixies now lol and these are not hard Q's... they are random ones to keep my busy haha.... new Q, Whats your favorite spot in Free Realms?

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

well my favourite song is 99 Problems/ One Step Closer by Linkin Park ft. Jay-Z Collision Course Album, but its inappropriatem you can look it up for your self if you want to, but my second runner up is..... well just a good and funny song not the best tho (Its the clean version PPL!!!): [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iUjx4_X1qA[/ame]
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast