Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Jabbawockie is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 So quick question for the insiders about Pixies.

I am a proud pixie, winged creature til I die!!!

But today in game I experienced my first pixie bashing. WHY is it so common for human players to hate on pixies? For one it's ridiculous and for two it's immature.

I know ranting about it wont change anything but I don't get it. Pixies are cute, spunky AND they can fly. Is it wing envy? It has to be wing envy.

But my comical side aside... I seriously can't wrap my brain around this. I'm not trying to start some big human vs pixie bash fest but has anyone on here human or pixie seen this kind of sillyness? It was seriously rude and I couldn't believe the trash they were talking in the best filter allowing way I will give them credit for creativity.

But Free Realms NPC pixies are EVERYWHERE infact I notice MORE pixie NPC's than human. So obviously pixies were meant to be a big part of the game. And for ****** sake its a VIDEO GAME why bring racism into it and I know thats a tad bit far but thats what it is. It is pixie racism.

I have a human character and it honestly made me want to log out and get on that character. I felt (even for a moment) ashamed to be a pixie.

It made me sick.

And again back to the point of this post not so much a rant fest but has anyone on here experienced this or feel that pixies are lesser than human characters? I just want some feedback maybe I can wrap my brain around this issue I never knew the game had.

earthmaster12 is offline Explorer

Default Re: So quick question for the insiders about Pixies.

ya i see it often amoung players.i dont hate pixies or anything but to me they look weird with the large heads and all.but other than that its just a devision amoung players i guess

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Yes, I see this kind of behavior all the time in Free Realms, and not once do I let them say these ridiculous things without being reported. I have a pixie alt, though my main character is a human, and I can't stand to see anyone being picked on for which option they clicked when creating their character.

But what really confuses me, is the fact that they don't understand, no one's a pixie in real life. . . . They get so carried away that they forget this is a game, and we're all humans in reality! Why anyone finds entertainment out of picking on someone for such a immature reason is beyond me. u_u

*Rant over, I'm very opinionated on this topic. Sawwy* x]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

brittbritt-178 is offline Amateur Gamer

Even though i'm not a pixie the reason they're mean is because there HATERS because you guys can fly with REAL wings and they get those fake tinkerbell wings for halloween lolies.!
    Live+Laugh+Love= Lexi :>

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I don't understand why either myself, I can't comprehend why people do that. Pixies are amazing, i love my alt pixie character named Magic Dust, I love how they fly with their pretty wings, how pixie characters seem like as if they were real, They would be energetic all the time. I also love how humans in real life can not be a pixie in real life and so FR gives the chance to be something different for once.
    I've never, in any other video game I've played before, seen another character make fun of another characters race. Example: Rift- You can be 6? different races, three different ones for either Guardians or Defiant. I'm an Eth on the game and in my time playing, I never seen anybody making fun of the races because it's suppose to be fun to be something rather then a human.

Anyways, I suppose it has to do with the age of a person playing free realms.

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Humans and pixies diss each other (yes it comes from BOTH side) but in general people on this game (about 40%) are ignorant. Like just today this one girl goes "lets go get someone mad!" and runs up to me and begins calling me fat and cursing me out. Then reports me when i call her pathetic and ignorant XD.
    But dont let it get 2 ya. People on this game actually LIKE making people miserable and angry lol.

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

I'm A Human On Fr c; But I've Been Suspended Before , For Sticking Up For A Pixie Being Picked On , Lol .
    I Think People Are Triggered By Things That Are Different ? Even Though The Game Isn't Real .
    Sitting At Home Months On End Could Probably Do That To You . . I Don't Know , It's Pathetic They Do That .
    If You're Going To Argue In The FIRST Place , Why Is Making Fun Of A Pixie " Winning " ?
    People Just Need To Comprehend Change I Assume . See Some Sun Light . Read Up On The Wonders Of Graphics . I Don't Know . . But I Support Pixiess<3

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Emm1tt View Post
    Humans and pixies diss each other (yes it comes from BOTH side)
    Yeah, there aren't as many pixies hating on humans though. But there are some believe it or not, one pixie came up to me and called me just about every name in the book because I was human. Did it bother me? Not really, because I know she was probably just horribly confused if she actually thought she had wings in real life. O.o
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    Yeah, there aren't as many pixies hating on humans though. But there are some believe it or not, one pixie came up to me and called me just about every name in the book because I was human. Did it bother me? Not really, because I know she was probably just horribly confused if she actually thought she had wings in real life. O.o
    ALOT less but still some lol.
    and ik XD its so funny when pixies diss humans cause ya know.....real life?

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

My main character is a human. But I don't see why we have to bully pixies. I mean, they're really cool! FR is supposed to be a game where you can have fun, not get hurt or be bullied.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast