Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default so darn CREEPY!

so me and my friends went OOB in my seaside lot and i said i hope we don't get banned and guess what i saw!!!! A ENFORCER!!!!!!!! so i told him that it wasnt my fault and he ported me to snowhill i am so sooooo creeped out i was gonna get a picture of the enforcer but i got to scared lolzz PSI. my name is filtered omg

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: so darn CREEPY!

Wow... Well remember when ur oob that could happen, please be careful..

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

sure was nice of him to simply port you to snowhill, I have been on occasion when entering my sea side lot being dropped oob near it on the edge of cliffs by the water... hmmm I believe I got a screen shot of where it drops me at.

ohhh they should put an enforcer NPC out around in oob places it would keep me away for certain lol!
    Last edited by Dawn Springlight; 08-03-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Re: so darn CREEPY!

Thats odd... or is it? How do enforcers, refs and what not get inside your HOUSE? I mean there are millions of them and how would you know if your just wasting time inside a locked house? My point is why go to a single house when you could patroll the whole world? Another thing HOW'D THEY GET IN THERE?
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

ikr that would be kewl.

What does an enforcer look like . . . ?

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Dazzleray View Post
    Thats odd... or is it? How do enforcers, refs and what not get inside your HOUSE? I mean there are millions of them and how would you know if your just wasting time inside a locked house? My point is why go to a single house when you could patroll the whole world? Another thing HOW'D THEY GET IN THERE?
    Refs & Enforcers can pretty much go wherever they want. >_> but I'm not really sure how they know you're at your house..

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJagerjaques View Post
    What does an enforcer look like . . . ?

yeah thats what i wanna know.....ive never seen one and i hope to never see one.....yesterday, i ported to Kaden and he was OOB. i looked around and saw i was looking at that Forest Troll Trot thing, then i went to another side (i was on a mountain) and saw a gorgeous view of the Briarwood maze. Rain teleported and we confirmed it was OOB. but im just really glad we didnt crash into an enforcer. what do they look like????
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

like kinda mean looking like he is gonna do some thing bad to you o.o thats why i got soo scared.

some one is always watching O_o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast