Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Sketching a new Weapon soon, wanting to say a few things and facts.

Hey there everybody. Seargent Demolisher here with some good news!

I am currently starting to sketch a new weapon with what I call "The Apocalyptor."

See, it's besically a demonic-looking hammer that actually has fire flowing out of it. Technically, I thought of it to be a mace and all, but I decided to be more original and instead I thought of it being a hammer. Soooo... here I go with the facts then!

Attributes: Tier 5 Hammer (Level 16 Brawler required)

Offensive/Defensive Power Rating: (Don't be confused with Defensive capabilities... it's the same as any other Tier 5 weapon so far) 2,372 (Exact number not known... have been taking a break off of FR so I need this fixed plz. Edit will be assured when I get the correct number), 8,302 Special Ability.

Attacks:

1: Fiery Inferno. ( Smites down your opponents with burning fire, damaging all enemies in front of you. )

2: Volcanic Apocalypse ( Unleashes infernal flames of destruction, damaging everything around you. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have for right now... the sketch will be uploaded to the wonderful site that is deviantART (So that way I won't even have to codec the whole thing... Trust me) and I can be able to send it down here.

Thanks for the feedback.

~Seargent Demolisher (Of both dART and here... no seriously)

Horazon is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sketching a new Weapon soon, wanting to say a few things and facts.

Man, this is a children game, they wont accept demonic or bad or bloody things.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

What he said... but if you change the wording a bit, you could probably suggest it... instead of "Unleashes eternal flames of Destruction" try: "Unleashes Destructive wave of Flames"

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Quote Originally Posted by Horazon View Post
    Dude, It's just with fire flowing out... How is that too demonic? I dunno so far how that impacts to both of us though, just make a few changes to it dude, it might help me with the sketching so far too, because I'm not doing it RIGHT NOW, I'm accepting changes to it as well, lol so you tell me, do I need to change the look of it?

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    What he said... but if you change the wording a bit, you could probably suggest it... instead of "Unleashes eternal flames of Destruction" try: "Unleashes Destructive wave of Flames"
    Yeah thanks for the info. I can probably change it, but I need the exact normal attack number, I messed up because I haven't been on for like 2-3 months. .-.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But still, I need feedback for any asthetic changes needed. This will greatly help for my sketching soon.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-11-2010 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Adding stuff, and fixing a misspell.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Horazon View Post
    um there is a Ninja weapon with fire blowing out of it:/
    I think it is a good idea, but fix the "destructive" part, other then that pretty good
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Quote Originally Posted by Abiagail Coralmusic View Post
    um there is a Ninja weapon with fire blowing out of it:/
    I think it is a good idea, but fix the "destructive" part, other then that pretty good
    HAHAHHA lol nice pwn, yeah I'll fix the Special Ability part. You got any asthetic changes in your mind? like any colors used? I'm making the handle with leather on it, and some blunt spikes to make the handle ends to it. :\ that's all I know FOR SURE anyway, I might not sketch it out til probably tomorrow... for whatever reason anyways... I'm consulting any designers since they could have any asthetic changings that they have in mind anyways.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    HAHAHHA lol nice pwn, yeah I'll fix the Special Ability part. You got any asthetic changes in your mind? like any colors used? I'm making the handle with leather on it, and some blunt spikes to make the handle ends to it. :\ that's all I know FOR SURE anyway, I might not sketch it out til probably tomorrow... for whatever reason anyways... I'm consulting any designers since they could have any asthetic changings that they have in mind anyways.
    you could have brown, pink,blue, and other colors
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

nice weapon! and did you get your sigpic for age of empires?

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Quote Originally Posted by Abiagail Coralmusic View Post
    you could have brown, pink,blue, and other colors
    Eh, I like to be more "Pizazz" (If you know what I mean) and use probably silver or something. It IS true that most weapons use 1 color, and very few use more than 1, but I like to use about two or three.

Quote Originally Posted by kiperrr View Post
    nice weapon! and did you get your sigpic for age of empires?
    Thanks dude!

And yea, my sig pic is the Siege Onager from Age of Empires II/The Conquerers
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-11-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost