Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Skeletal March

I was talking to my brother, whom now absolutely hates FreeRealms, about the new skeletons (which are about the only fun thing in FreeRealms to me at the moment). Then I told him of the way they lie in the water, looking completely inanimate. He laughed and said something I don't remember, but it gave me the idea for this event!

Server 1
    Friday October 30th, 2009
    Blackspore Graveyard, near the new instance's entrance
    7:30 p.m. EST and about the same time for the UK players

For EST players, here's a rough sketch of the path. Excuse the crooked line, I drew it on the computer myself. The pinkish/redish line is our first path, and the blue/purplish line will be followed once we replenish our timers.

The map for UK/European players. Same as above: pinkish/redish lines your first path, while the blue/purplish one lines the path after rejuvination.

Oh, and we don't have to run in a circle inside of Sanctuary; I just felt the need to circle our destination.

Here's what will happen: Everyone will meet at the Blackspore Graveyard near the new instance. All players with Haunted Headstones will drop them and everyone will click it to transform into a skeleton. Once everyone is transformed, we will all march, circling Sanctuary, trying to cover the eastern grounds, stopping at the waters of Nettleseed to replenish our timers. Once replenished, we will march to Sanctuary and take a dip in the waters near the huge tree in the center. Every skeleton will spread out in the water to cover every inch of the place! All non-skeletons can stand at the entrance to the area to greet those that see this sight. Once everyone's timer runs out, we can run into the crowd in Sanctuary and triple the size of any party there.

UK/European players will do basically the same thing at the same time (according to their time zone), but will run past Sanctuary and try to cover the western grounds, and rest at Seaside (I figured they will be nearly out by then), continuing on to march past Sanctuary, run the perimeter, and do the same thing.
    If anyone could give me the difference in time between EST and UK/European players, I'd really appreciate it.

Players that own the Haunted Headstones will also be needed, obviously! You guys are the most important parts of this whole event!
    Meatballs can join, too! You can roll along with the skeletons, acting as a jumbled lot of the meat that the skeletons need. You'll be part of the welcoming committee.

And this can have a purpose, as well! Put your pink clothes back on, as we can continue our support toward breast cancer awareness! Our skeletal friends can display our hope that breast cancer will soon meet its end!
    If you can't make it to the march, at least help support this part of the event by removing your Dress Shoes, Ice Cream Cones, Crafty Tempered Circle Shards, and any other redundant items on the Daily Wheels of Misfortune to display our dislike for continuous "rewards" for the whole day, or at least during the march!

Any suggestions and feedback on this will be appreciated. This is my first event.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 10-25-2009 at 11:02 AM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

misterfiredude is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Skeletal March

I'll try to be there!

We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us

Annie Starpeak is offline Explorer

ill try to be there wat are plot charaters i want to be one though i can chat normally except for their stupif censoring machine

Matt Mushroommind is offline Amateur Gamer

Hope i can make it but work that night so doubt it

P.S: It takes the Haunted Headstone 10 mins to cool down
    Matt Mushroommind
    <Insiders>
    Since 11-16-2009
    <Not Playing Much>

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Oh i cant be there its my mom's bday
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

I almost gave up on this when no one posted lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Starpeak View Post
    ill try to be there wat are plot charaters i want to be one though i can chat normally except for their stupif censoring machine
    That was related to something, else but I removed it since it would have made the event much less fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Mushroommind View Post
    P.S: It takes the Haunted Headstone 10 mins to cool down
    Perfect! Thanks!

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

You know... this is really going to be fun!! I think who ever created the skeleton has to be a fun person. I don't think I have ever laughed so much as when I saw my skeleton running for his life to his next destination. LOL I hope someone can be there that knows how to do video because it will be a hoot and a half!
    FUN FUN FUN!!!

(P.S. I used to be PotatoHead) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    You know... this is really going to be fun!! I think who ever created the skeleton has to be a fun person. I don't think I have ever laughed so much as when I saw my skeleton running for his life to his next destination. LOL I hope someone can be there that knows how to do video because it will be a hoot and a half!
    FUN FUN FUN!!!

(P.S. I used to be PotatoHead) :-)
    Yep lol. It was so fun watching my skeleton run 50 mph with the Pet Happiness speed buff and old Rudolfo's Kicks combined!

P.S. I knew that was you! lol

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

wow i will try to be there and hopefully will . i luv parties !!

Lady-Succubus is offline Pro Gamer

That sounds like so much fun... but I'm still at school then

eyra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast