Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Title: This site needs to talk about FR more! Just saying

saramaese is offline Amateur Gamer

Default This site needs to talk about FR more! Just saying

You guys may disagree or ignore this, but please no negative stuff But anyways I know you guys like to have fun, stuff not about FR sometimes. But thats what Facebook is all about; Twitter, etc. Also I can see that playings like "person above me" seems fun on here too. But trust me, lets see what happens when you don't try it on something that was pose to be for FR. If you don't like this, that's fine. But I am pretty sure there would be someone, Thanks you.
    ~Roses~
    Love<3

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: This site needs to talk about FR more! Just saying

I agree, I couldn't have said it better myself
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

If you take the off topic discussions away from FRI, there isn't an FRI left. The game really is not that interesting to talk about it 24/7 so naturally people will want to talk about something else. Try to think of FRI as the FB of FR fan sites. Players meet on FR, find they have some things in common and then chat here on FRI. It is one of FRI's major selling points or appeal. If not for the somewhat unorganized and friendly atmosphere of this site it would not be nearly as popular and therefor would have a lot less site traffic. So there is a financial incentive for the admins to allow members to go off topic. Actually what hurts this site the most is the random enforcement of strict moderation that only seems to target a choice few while allowing the many to do whatever they want. I suppose that is the sacrifice some must make. People like TFT and zyon have died for your sins. They shall forever been remembered as heroes.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

I kind of agree. But hey if we don't swear, we can talk about almost anything. Heheh..just kidding.

HOTDOG
    "Why bother?"

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    If you take the off topic discussions away from FRI, there isn't an FRI left. The game really is not that interesting to talk about it 24/7 so naturally people will want to talk about something else. Try to think of FRI as the FB of FR fan sites. Players meet on FR, find they have some things in common and then chat here on FRI. It is one of FRI's major selling points or appeal. If not for the somewhat unorganized and friendly atmosphere of this site it would not be nearly as popular and therefor would have a lot less site traffic. So there is a financial incentive for the admins to allow members to go off topic. Actually what hurts this site the most is the random enforcement of strict moderation that only seems to target a choice few while allowing the many to do whatever they want. I suppose that is the sacrifice some must make. People like TFT and zyon have died for your sins. They shall forever been remembered as heroes.
    *cough*andDiamond*cough*
    But yes I agree. FRI is the Facebook of Free Realms.
    Luckycharm27 and Dawn73 like this.

IGN:
    Peòny
    RIP Quxxn

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

This kind of stuff generally happens to forums that focus on one game, because over time interest can be lost in that game by many of the users but they will stay because they are good friends with people on there. Expanding a forum over time is an extremely vital thing to keep it running. Reasons why other forums that are popular stay around is because there is a section for almost everyone.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glitterxo View Post
    *cough*andDiamond*cough*
    But yes I agree. FRI is the Facebook of Free Realms.
    Oh yes, how could I ever forget Diamond. Thank you for reminding me.
    Luckycharm27 and glitterxo like this.

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

well, FRI isn't actually meant to be for any crap its pretty specific "FREEREALMSinsiders"
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

LOL........I wont even start.
    Luckycharm27 likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by saramaese View Post
    You guys may disagree or ignore this, but please no negative stuff But anyways I know you guys like to have fun, stuff not about FR sometimes. But thats what Facebook is all about; Twitter, etc. Also I can see that playings like "person above me" seems fun on here too. But trust me, lets see what happens when you don't try it on something that was pose to be for FR. If you don't like this, that's fine. But I am pretty sure there would be someone, Thanks you.
    Yeah, I think we pretty much knew this a long time ago, and I agree. I've never been here for the last three-four years, but I bet it was a nice society before. To me, I think there is not really much things to talk about FR anymore.
    Dawn73 likes this.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast