Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Title: The Shrouded Glade Chronicle

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 The Shrouded Glade Chronicle

Welcome to the Shrouded Glade Chronicle!

Staff Members
    Griffin Silentgulf, lead reporter and owner of the Shrouded Glade Chronicle
    Here is the Headquarters of the Shrouded Glade Chronicle:

Here's the first issue of the Shrouded Glade Chronicle:

Around 9:00 pm est, Referee Pistachio said that they are working to get the chat problem fixed. People are having trouble talking to their friends because some people cannot type chat. Also, some people could not add, trade, or battle. I had no problem type chatting, where as my friend could only quick chat and was surprised I could even hear her, but I could not add anyone. In my opinion, the new mini-game is fairly easy, as I am very specific. V.I.P. now has been separated with periods in people's names, and their name is now in yellow. Some non-V.I.P. people's names are in yellow though.

Fun fact: A car with 278,000 miles has driven around the Earth over 10 times.
    Source: Top Gear America.

~Griffin Slientgulf, lead reporter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 05-20-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    Katlyn Oakdream likes this.

Default Re: The Shrouded Glade Chronicle

Seaside Trading and Wolf Fight?
    Two days ago, there was a fight between two wolves that started out as a party. Both wolves then got their "packmates" to help. There was swearing and rudeness. Approximately 5-10 people were involved. If you want a list, please contact by PMing me. I will only give a list to admins, refs, mods, or ambasssdors. As for Seaside, I went there, and on the server I was on, about 91% of the people there were using quick chat or the phrases FreeRealms provided. There was absolutely no trading. The most heard chat was "I hate this."

Fun Fact: It takes 17 muscles to smile.

~Griffin Silentgulf, Lead Reporter.

No More Polka-dot Blocks???
    We have just noticed that polka-dot blocks of either color are NOT available anymore and CHEESE blocks are the only NON-MEMBER blocks available now. Cheese blocks are the MOST expensive of any kind. FreeRealms may lose more people from this, as many people, like me, love to build.
    Rectangle Flat Block Cost Comparison:
    Normal colored rectangle flat block without a pattern - 270 coins
    Old Polka-dot rectangle flat blocks - 300 coins
    Tiger print flat rectangle blocks - 350 coins
    Cheese rectangle flat blocks - 1200 coins

Fun Fact: It takes 43 Muscles to frown.

~Griffin Silentgulf, Lead Reporter
    Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 09-27-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

What? Wow, I hope they come back...(But if they don't, they'll SKYROCKET in price, which in that case, good thing I have some! )

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

I had to buy approximately 45 to finish a roof today! Outrageous!

Icon4 Re: The Shrouded Glade Chronicle

Trading in Full Swing
    We went to Seaside, Snowhill, and in front of Tanglewood Fort and 100% of the people there were trading. Many people, like us, were catching up on lost building time from the update. We sold some clothes, and made exactly 91,000 coins.
    Stuff We Sold:
    Blue Striped Polo, 2 pairs of board shorts (light blue and green) package deal - 49,060 coins
    Yellow Flannel- 30,000 coins
    Suede Shoes- 7,000 coins
    Blue Bee Antennae- 8,000 coins
    Some other stuff- adds up to 91,000 coins total.

Even though SOE said the chat bug was fixed, some people still cannot type chat. Players are becoming more anxious for type chat, and many have quit as some people say there is no point in playing FreeRealms. We do not see that, because like we said before, we love to build.

Fun Fact: Space shuttle Challenger exploded 73 seconds (or one minute and thirteen seconds) after launch, killing all seven astronauts on board on January 28, 1986 at 11:38 am.

Smile/Mood of the issue:

Featured Place: Wugachug

~Griffin Silentgulf, lead reporter.
    Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 09-29-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Trading Back to Normal

Trading in Seaside, in front of Tanglewood Fort, in Snowhill, and at Crystal Bluegem's V.I.P Club House has all gone back to normal.

"The Northern Lights"

Many people have now seen unusual blue lights in front of Tanglewood Fort. The lights go on for several minutes. Some people think the are opening up the tunnel out of Snowhill to grant access to the northern "Coming Soon" areas. Others think it is for Spooktacular. Ambassador Zatozia has said we will have to wait. We will familiarize you of the information as soon as we get it.

People who are not trading

The same amount of people who are trading also are meeting with their friends in the world and in their houses. Others are battling or doing quests. There are always people running around in every area of Sacred Grove

SC Item of the Issue: Arrow Runner Kart

Coin Shop Item of the Issue: Tiger Print Sofa

Smile/Mood of the Issue:

The Free Realms Streaks of Light Seen Again
    The streaks showed in front of Tanglewood Fort from 9:45 pm to at least 10:00 pm EST. We have to exit the game before the streaks ended. What could these streaks be about???

Trading, Trading, and More Trading!
    Trading in Seaside, in front of Tanglewood Fort, in Snowhill, and at Crystal Bluegem's V.I.P Club House were up 93%. Trading is booming now.

Trouble Teleporting?
    We had some trouble teleporting to our friends today. Not to places, just friends. Could this mean another FreeRealms hotfix?

SC Item of the Issue: Cloud Block

Coin Shop Item of the Issue: Pavilion Tent

Smile of the Issue:

Fun Fact: TaB, a diet soda, is our personal favorite soda and is hard to find today. It is made by the CocaCola Bottling Company.

Griffin Silentgulf, lead reporter.
    Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 09-30-2011 at 10:16 PM.

FreeRealms October Kickoff Party
    Zadira, Randy, and some other members of Mystic Mayhem threw a party today. It started in the middle of the Sanctuary, and then we walked to Blackspore. Not ran, walked. (Shift plus any arrow key) Zadira and then Epic Lizz told scary stories, and then we were dismissed from the party.

FreeRealms Northern Lights
    The lights showed around 5:00 and 7:45 PM EST in front of Tanglewood Fort and on the beach in Seaside for about 15 minutes.

Trading
    Trading at Crystal Bluegem's V.I.P Club House, Seaside, in front of Tanglewood Fort, and in Snowhill was up 89%.

SC Item of the Issue: Wolf Costume

Coin Shop Item of the Issue: Purple Rectangle Block

Fun Fact: Lady Gaga recently filmed a new music video in a cornfield in Nebraska. (Our Favorite Midwestern State)

Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 10-01-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The Beginning of Spooktacular

We have been told that today marks the beginning of Spooktacular 2011! Why are you excited about Spooktacular? Reply below. The Shrouded Glade Chronicle news team is excited about Spooktacular because we are going to buy wolf costumes. We hope you have a great Halloween and Spooktacular!

Trading
    Since the hotfix, trading has been and still is at optimum levels. On Server 10, 88 percent of the players were trading. 57 percent of the people there were buying or selling something. 93 percent of the people there were trading for rares.

Smile of the Issue:

Featured SC Item of the Issue: Wolf Costume

Featured Coin Shop Item of the Issue: Green Flat Rectangle Block

Featured Minigame of the Issue: Kart Racing

Featured Quest of the Issue: Coin Cleanup

~Griffin Silentgulf, lead reporter. Do you think we added too many "featured items" in this issue? Reply below.
    Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 10-06-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast