Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jonar is offline Explorer

Default Server Choice?

Hi everybody. New here and first post. My in game character name is Rufus Weasledance. If you see me say Hi.

What server does everyone here usually use? I see that the trading parties are on server 1. I used to just use the suggested one when I log in. Now I pick one that has friends in it. Thanks.

Jonar
    Jonar
    in game Rufus Weasledance

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Server Choice?

Hi Jonar, Welcome to FRI!

Personally I always select Server 1 because it is the busiest server and where people tend to meet (although some people choose to throw parties on other specific servers from time to time.)

Each of the servers has their own little crowds, but Server 1 is definately the largest. If you go to an area like Crossroads or Sanctuary on Server 1, there will normally always be a huge crowd chatting and probably even a Referee too. So any time you want to chat, trade, or group with people I'd go with Server 1. The main reason I go to other servers is when I want less people, say if I'm collecting stuff.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Hi Welcome to FRI!!! well i personally use servers 1 & 2. I go on server 1 to socialize with people from here plus there tends to more people to party with lol i use server 2 as my.. im working on stuff & being anti-social server lol hope to see you in game soon!!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey ya Ginny here I play on sever 6 unless there is something going on on another server but usually I am on 6 I play with my 2 sisters and brother there which is great cause we all live in other states so look me up there is you wish just search for Ginny Lavacrest or hit me up on yahoo messenger id drlsgtdena

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

I play on server 6. Less lag time for me, easy to work on collections and a place to meet my grandsons. We picked 6 at the beginning and have stayed with it. I will go to another server if there is a friend there that I want to see.

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

i drift from 7, 2, 1 and 4
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Sometimes,choice of server is who's not there. So you go to pick up some rare water and there a five people swimming around - not good - time to go

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

It depends, if I see some friends I will go to the same server they are on because we like to group together and do quests.

If not too many people are on I will opt for a server with low numbers of players on it, so I can look for collection items.

Jonar is offline Explorer

thanks for the responses and intros. I will try to add you all to my friends list when I see you.
    Jonar
    in game Rufus Weasledance

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Server 1 for Life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast