Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default September 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE

Please fill out ALL of the following information. We would like to try and feature player events with our weekly "this week in free realms" features. If you want your event posted on the front page--this is the way to do it!

Those who are missing information may not be featured, so please fill out the form carefully and post it below. Thanks!

Please note: That you need to post your event a week in advance at least, as this feature is posted once every week (usually tuesday).

Title:

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words):

Date:

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST):

Server:

Additional information:

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Drewyrox is offline Explorer

Default Re: September 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE

Title: Drews Rock and Roll Birthday!

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): My Birthday is coming up and I wanted to have a great party with everybody having a blast with me and my band

Date: September 2 2010

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST):
    12:00 PM
    Server:
    Server 1
    Additional information:
    Try to wear some rock clothes to go with the theme rock and roll and If you would like to fill in for any of the band mates if they dont come than PM me about it

15cats is offline Explorer

Default Re: September 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE

Title: Insider Party.
    Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): This will be a huge Free Realms Insider party with all of your insiders.
    Date: September 18th
    Time: 10:10 bye Riga time
    Server: Server 1
    Additional information: Try to some in your best Party clothes. Couse this is going to be unstopable!
    Last edited by 15cats; 09-14-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
    show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Title: Surflight's Good-bye Summer Party!

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): Today is the last day of summer and tomorrow it will be fall. So let us say good by to summer with prizes, talking, crying, and much more.

Date: September 22, 2010

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): 4:00 PM EST

Server: Server 1!

Additional information: Bring all of your party supplies and crates and what not! Remember to have your best Outfit on because there will be a fashion contest including all four seasons!

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 Re: September 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    Please fill out ALL of the following information. We would like to try and feature player events with our weekly "this week in free realms" features. If you want your event posted on the front page--this is the way to do it!

Those who are missing information may not be featured, so please fill out the form carefully and post it below. Thanks!

Please note: That you need to post your event a week in advance at least, as this feature is posted once every week (usually tuesday).

Title: Nikky Wildtrekker's Yearly Festival

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): Meet at Wugachug For a Festival. Search for wugachug coins and earn prizes at contests! This years theme is Tinkerbell. Dress in your Tink or Sparrowman Costumes! or just dress in Green ( girls ) or brown ( boys ). See me Nikky Wildtrekker ( dressed as tinkerbell) at the date provided early before the party for RSVP

Date: Sunday, Sept. 19th

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): 6:00-7:00
    US time.

Server:1

Additional information: Please either wear green for girls or brown for boys or wear your Tinkerbell or Sparrowman costumes. no other colors nor outfits please!

Please come! Please post! ty FRI plz look for me Nikky Wildtrekker in server 1 for rsvp ( im dressed as Tink. )

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Title: TechDeck's Seaside Dojo Party!

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): This party is just to have fun. I might be able to give out prizes and give some rare stuff. I will have little tasks you have to complete.

Date: 9/17/10

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): 5:00pm PST

Server: 1

Additional information: Wear your best clothes. Prizes will be from rare armor to colored max armor.
    Last edited by TechDeck14; 09-15-2010 at 01:53 AM.

Tayler Forever is offline Amateur Gamer

v.v look down?
    Last edited by Tayler Forever; 09-20-2010 at 11:07 AM.
    Once A Free Realmer, Always A Free Realmer (:

Tayler Forever is offline Amateur Gamer

Lot's o/ Activites in the Insiders Guild! Can't wait till I am one
    Once A Free Realmer, Always A Free Realmer (:

dog
    dog is offline Explorer

I wanna join <Insiders> i am president of wugachug and i have lifetime membership ty

plz let me join

dog
    dog is offline Explorer

Tittle: Dance part
    Date: Ocotber 7
    server: 1
    Additional information: Come to the DANCE PARTY for a dance and you can win stuff from me thats rigth a contest I will be doing a triva and the winner gets prizes
    my chearter name is Jacob moltenjumper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast