Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Title: SBS-1000

KÀi HikÀri is offline Explorer

Default SBS-1000

Title says it all

The new December Monthly Members weapon.
    Last edited by KÀi HikÀri; 12-01-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Roe
    Roe is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: SBS-1000

I think its a cute weapon, especially for the people that don't have the Shuffle. I also love the anti-snowman part of the weapon but I wish there was a part of the weapon where you could turn yourself into a snow globe vs the turning other people into snow globes.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Now I don't have to spend 3m on a shuffle shoot gun. Thanks SOE, I actually approve of this.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Now I don't have to spend 3m on a shuffle shoot gun. Thanks SOE, I actually approve of this.
    Awww, EZ had a change of heart towards SOE, or he might be delirious, lol. Bro, I think this is the first time I've seen you approve/praise SOE for a job well done. This is a good sign that FR is changing for the better! Woot! (: However, I'm sure if a new forum topic is posted regarding a future SOE FR mishap, I'm sure you're going to latch on it like a pitbull and won't let go... ROFL.
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Roe View Post
    I think its a cute weapon, especially for the people that don't have the Shuffle. I also love the anti-snowman part of the weapon but I wish there was a part of the weapon where you could turn yourself into a snow globe vs the turning other people into snow globes.
    I believe pressing the number two keyboard with it equipped will turn you into a snow globe.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

I like it... At first, I thought it would just knock you down by sho0ting snowballs. Like when you grab snowballs at Snowhill. Instead snow globes! Ha.
    "Why bother?"

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

I like it.

- V -

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

The only thing that bugs me is that the SBS-1000 doesn't make any noises when it fires.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    The only thing that bugs me is that the SBS-1000 doesn't make any noises when it fires.

Yep, it would be nice if the SBS (same BS) make a noise when "fired," perhaps if SOE remove the silencer/sound suppressor. What sound do you want to hear?... "Kapow!" or "Ding-ding-ding-gering-ding-ding." ROFL.

I'm looking forward to SBS-2000 (with sound effects) in the near future. ROFL.
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Yep, it would be nice if the SBS (same BS) make a noise when "fired," perhaps if SOE remove the silencer/sound suppressor. What sound do you want to hear?... "Kapow!" or "Ding-ding-ding-gering-ding-ding." ROFL.

I'm looking forward to SBS-2000 (with sound effects) in the near future. ROFL.
    They should give it random sound effects that have nothing to do with firing a gun just out of spite. Like you shoot it and it makes the sound of a horn honking or something stupid like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast