Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Sacred Grove Press: Read All About Sacred Grove Here!

Hello everyone! I decided to make a newspaper about free realms called The Sacred Grove Press. There is no specific date when I will post this, just whenever I get something to write about! So, enjoy!

The Sacred Grove Press

Main Story: Blacksmith Bug Busted!
    About a month ago, free realms busted the blacksmith bug! The blacksmith bug made it so that players who smelted only got one bar no matter how they did in the final stage of the smelting game. This made it hard to forge weapons, because they always required at least 10 bars, so you would have to do the minigame 10 times! It was also very difficult to do the questline because most of the quests required you make at least two of these weapons. As a result, you would have to play the game 20 times! Now that this bug is fixed, players can now get up to 5 bars per game! This has made the blacksmith job much easier to level up, because now players can easily do the questline, and get some cool weapons along the way! So try the blacksmith job today!

Featured House: Crystal Bluegem's VIP Club House!
    If you are looking for a place to party, then this might be the house for you! This amazing house has it all, a VIP Party Pool, a VIP Juice Bar, two gigantic towers with rooms decorated with Christmas lights and trees, a rooftop swimming pool, a balcony with an amazing view, plus more! Can't wait to see this house? You can get to this party place by going to the housing directory! So head on over there today!

Featured Combat Area: Cray Caves!
    In the mood for some combat? Try Cray Caves! In this level 13 and up combat area you journey through deep caves filled with vicious cray! Drop down into lower caves to fight more cray plus the two gigantic cray bosses, Tideweaver Oceana and Kelp Knight Osiden. Defeat them and you have beaten cray caves! Watch out for when it says they are gathering energy, because that attack does a lot of damage plus it throws you back. Want to go for the bonus? All you have to do is defeat all of the enemies! This can be challenging, but your reward is some gear of the job you are in! Good luck to everyone who tries to defeat this dangerous combat dungeon!

Featured SC Item: Briarwood Bounce Castle!
    Looking for some fun? Purchase the Briarwood Bounce Castle from the SC Marketplace! This bouncy castle costs 650 SC for non members and 585 SC for members and it's loads of fun! Climb on in and up you go! Bounce up and down with your friends and do lots of cool tricks and flips! This inflatable blow up is a dark purple with light purple stripes. Don't miss out on this amazing bouncy blow up castle!

Upcoming Events: House Party!
    Do you want to put your house to the ultimate test? Or maybe you just want to see other people's houses. Either way, the house party is the way to go! Have fun with other players and a character named "House Party" as you tour the houses of free realms! Add House Party as a friend so that you can teleport to him when he moves to the next house. If your house gets interviewed by House Party, then you sometimes get an awesome futuristic bike ride! So do not miss these awesome house parties every Tuesday!

Special Offers: Hall Pass!
    Not sure if you want a membership or SC? Try buying the Hall Pass! The Hall Pass is only $14.99. With this pack, you get a membership from the time you buy it until December 31st. Plus, you get a Hall Pass backpack and 250 SC every month! Don't wait too long though, because the Hall Pass will only be available for a limited amount of time! So get this awesome pack today!

Well that is it guys. If people like it then I will make another one. (I will just edit this one.) Please comment! Thanks!
    Last edited by firestar63; 09-11-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Rφb is offline Banned

Default Re: The Sacred Grove Press: Read All About Sacred Grove Here!

It's very intresting and creative; but I must point out that Cray Caves is a level 13 Job.

I meant 5 dot sorry, I will change that.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I hate the VIP Club House for some reason. Idk why.
    (200th post xD)

I will make a new issue soon. Or try.
    Last edited by firestar63; 10-02-2011 at 04:38 PM.

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

hmm, interesting. but i would consider checking up on the Briarwood News.We report on scammers, updates on FR, and more. read our latest issue.

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Umm okay. Yeah I guess I won't make these anymore. Briarwood News is way better.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Very Interesting i Hardly Find Stuff This Fasinating To Me, Although I Must Say If you Can Do
    Others i Will Give Rep (:

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

I might make another issue. I don't know. So many better newspapers.

Do you guys think I should keep making this paper? Or is it just not worth my time because there are so many other newspapers?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast