Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Title: Rocker hats are back

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Rocker hats are back

So.. they brought rocker hats back into SC. They also brought back the bonesaw, but the rocker hat is interesting in my opinion because of the color choices.

Attachment 60165

Looks like they brought back some old school colors for this hat.

Attachment 60166

I know I said I would be pretty angry if they did something like this, but they made the hats less than the price of a TCG pack. I think it's actually kind of cool that they brought back these hats with this unique color pallet.

So, what do you guys think about this?
    Last edited by Zalesana; 11-05-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Repeated myself.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Rocker hats are back

I think it's something different that almost everyone can enjoy. I see they brought old school colors for this item, that's interesting.

I think it's fair, not only the Rocker Hat has a different name to the Hipster Cap. But because, they didn't add the same color from the Rocker Hat.
    Tommy0327 likes this.
    "Why bother?"

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Awesome, especially in retired colors... I'm wondering when they're going to release milk gloves in various colors, doesn't have to be old colors, lol.

Thanks for the info.
    Tommy0327 likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

RealRosie is offline Explorer

I think this is a great idea- being someone with rocker it gets boring. New colors are great! ^_^!
    Tommy0327 likes this.

Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer

This is the one time i want sc. To get a black or white rocker hat to go with my outfit x)
    Tommy0327 likes this.
    "Everything that has a beginning has an end"

BellaBoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow, I think I might actually use some Station Cash to buy this.

A lot of people were angry they 'brought back rocker', but honestly it's not even the old version.. so it isn't cheating them out of all the work they put into it. It's definitely fair to players that didn't have a chance to receive these new items.

h a n n a h 2 3 8

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I was under the impression that this was supposed to be another reward from the chests of the lost treasure month quests. Figures they would make this SC. I went from mildly interested to disappointed.
    cassidy_ likes this.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I was under the impression that this was supposed to be another reward from the chests of the lost treasure month quests. Figures they would make this SC. I went from mildly interested to disappointed.
    Actually, they laid that out in the beginning, but everyone got focused on the chest items.
    The first release was for the quest and chest items. each new release will add a small number of items to the chests, and to sc as well. The hats, a bonesaw, and spoiled kitty slippers went into sc today, and two permanent consumables went into the chests. One of the consumables mimics the TCG Chugawug Bandit Mask, and the other mimics the Feather Penguin Mask.

One thing to note is that the new chest items are ADDED to what is already there, so the last items released will be harder to get as the averages increase, and there will be less time to try for them. That final group of items will qualify as "rare" I suppose, not that I ever cared that much about rare, I am aware that it is a big deal to many of you.

Sadly, they continue to have issues with the chests. All three of the characters on my main account have a glitched chest and can no longer open them. Expect more down time in the VERY near future as they try to resolve the issue.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 11-06-2013 at 09:06 AM.
    Ragu likes this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

"You were wearing this hat way before it BECOME cool."
    Zalesana, KitanaEdenia and ashfr like this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Meh. I guess the good news is if you want a rocker hat you just pay a little SC for it and get the color you want instead of grinding the quest on a hundred different alts until you get it/wait until people trade and then buy it for an over priced amount of coins. I suppose that's actually a good thing they did this. Can't really complain. The lost treasure month is a great idea all in all. Just wish they would remove the 1 per day limit on the quest.
    Zalesana and TheWonder like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast