Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Default This is ridiculous...

People are starting to take FR too far. First the dating, then the hatred towards pixies, and now "girls only" clubs? What's the point in those? For all they know, it could be a guy playing as a girl. My point is, people are starting to go overboard with this junk. It angers me to see people wasting a FR account to do things like this.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: This is ridiculous...

I hear you.. it's like the game has become too real for some people... I mean.. it's only a game!

Funniest and weirdest thing happened last tuesday on the house party tuesday, we were on this large wilds house, which had a treetop hotel or something, and a guild called <treetop hotel staff> and they were telling people to pay for staying in the hotel. upstairs some people kept yelling to the crowd to stay away from their paid hotelrooms etc. and ofcourse most of the people didn't pay or leave when they were told to.. then the staff said they were going to call the security, and whad'ya know.. there came a guy as part of <treetop hotel security> trying to tell people to leave or pay..

Now that was just plain weird..
    Last edited by Julissa L.; 06-28-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: fixed typos

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

they are girls only clubs? Really?!

----

Marshall Onyx is offline Amateur Gamer

My sister made an account as a boy, then got a wife on Free Realms. I know have odd thoughts about my sister and what she will be when she grows up.
    Sincerely, Marshall Onyx

It Is Not Immaturity To Grow Up To Be What You Already Are... A Proud Member Of...
    FREE REALMS
    Marshall Onyx
    A Proud Member Of: Insiders
    Its Dying

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by frogguy213 View Post
    For all they know, it could be a guy playing as a girl.
    Well, this is all too true. If Marshall's post didn't convince you:
    I had been in Seaside one day and overheard a public (non-yell) conversation between two girls. One of them was looking for a guy (I stayed hidden) and the other said that her guy character needed a girl. Assumptions afterwards, but I thought it was safe to assume in this case.

I find it kind of ironic. Some players play games like this to escape real life, but then come players that put more real life into the game.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

I don't xD
    I like Fantasy :3

----

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Julissa L. View Post
    I hear you.. it's like the game has become too real for some people... I mean.. it's only a game!

Funniest and weirdest thing happened last tuesday on the house party tuesday, we were on this large wilds house, which had a treetop hotel or something, and a guild called <treetop hotel staff> and they were telling people to pay for staying in the hotel. upstairs some people kept yelling to the crowd to stay away from their paid hotelrooms etc. and ofcourse most of the people didn't pay of leave when they were told to.. then the staff said they were going to call the security, and whad'ya know.. there came a guy as part of <treetop hotel security> trying totell people to leave or pay..

Now that was just plain weird..
    Its not really weird.....AND THATS CRYSTAL BLUE GEM'S HOUSE?!?!

Ppl like to play pretend, ppl like me...YA I SAID IT. i like playing around in "Cafe" "Hospitals" "Church" In game and i work at her hospital. Its kind of fun if you ask me...And it makes money...yes sloly....but i makes money...

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

I personally just think let them get on with it. Most of the time, I am just quietly amused by this all.

I won't repeat an offer I got the other day, for the sake of decency, but the thought of who might be typing outweighed my curiosity of how it might be achieved in game.

Real...
    Realms - ms = Real xD

----

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Some things happen far worse. Trust me, I've heard. I guess there's a lot of Stalkers in FR to. TTATT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast