Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Recap please?

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Default Recap please?

I haven't been online in a really long time due to major changes in my life (Not going into detail about that as it's pretty much irrelevant). Now I want to start playing when I have time during the weekends (weekdays too whenever I have time.)
    So anyway, what has happened since about July of this year?
    Also, have they added anymore mystery chests?
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Recap please?

Chest of wonders mystery chest features Aladdin style clothing, flying carpets and magical lamps. There has been some expansions to the Hero Rises quest series, really the only thing remotely substantial and worth noting. But other developments include new event themed months starting off with 8-bit month in September which featured a quest which at the end of it you gain the ability to purchase a new 8-bit penguin petpal. October we saw the release of a new trio of Halloween bosses which resemble ghostly mages and upon defeating the three you earn a new glowing sword weapon called the pumpkin carver. This month is lost treasure month where we saw the return of certain retired tcg items in the form of renamed and recolored versions that can be obtained by completing a repeatable daily quest. There has also been the additional of holiday/event achievements.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I updated this last month, I hsould update it today too, Freerealms Update Group! - Free Realms Insider Forum
    I made a video on the lost treasures quest if your interested!
    welcome back!
    Narwhales. Bai.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

E.Z. was pretty spot on.
    There's been a new series of rides that go along with an achievement, which results in the S.M.A.C.M.
    A rather large ride designed from all of the other parts, there are 5, I believe.
    With the Hero Rises there has been some overland combat, just like Sunstone Valley.
    Lot's of the coin merchants have been turning up again, as well as an NPC in Sanctuary.

If you look around the site, there are certainly many threads about recent news. (:
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I like to call the combiner ride the S.C.A.M ride. Seriously, how much money do you need to pay for that achievement? Isn't it like $25+ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I like to call the combiner ride the S.C.A.M ride. Seriously, how much money do you need to pay for that achievement? Isn't it like $25+ ?
    Close to $25, yes.
    Not positive if the entire combined ride is given to you, or if you have to buy that too.
    My adventure ends here.

If you buy all 5 the combiner ride is given to you automatically. I wouldn't have bought all 5 if they werent on sale for half price.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    If you buy all 5 the combiner ride is given to you automatically. I wouldn't have bought all 5 if they werent on sale for half price.
    Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up.
    That's probably the most reasonable part about the S.M.A.C.M., because the rides are god awfully expensive, and once you get your combined ride, who uses the individual ones anyway?
    Dawn73 likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Quote Originally Posted by DespicableDani View Post
    Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up.
    That's probably the most reasonable part about the S.M.A.C.M., because the rides are god awfully expensive, and once you get your combined ride, who uses the individual ones anyway?
    The only individual one I LOVE is the fire hawk, Very nice uses for gliding.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    The only individual one I LOVE is the fire hawk, Very nice uses for gliding.
    That's the only one I own; the gliding is great.
    Dawn73 likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast