Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

Default Really mad at Live Gamer.

Ok, lately I've been really mad at Live Gamer, and here's why:

I have some clothes in my Live Gamer inventory and when I click on the button to send them to the game, it tries to connect then sends me to a blank white page. I have contacted them about this problem and its like they refuse to answer me. My items have been in the inventory for a whole week now and the problem has never been fixed! I'm so mad right now that if I do get my items back I never plan to use Live Gamer again.

Has this problem happened to anyone else? If so, how did you fix it? I would really like to be able to use the stuff I own.

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Mikaela Stormyshore is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Really mad at Live Gamer.

Idk what live gamer even is, but personally, I say grab 3 or 4 mugs of hot tea, yell at your little sister, and take a nap. Or attempt to fix all 1900 of my computer's viruses that STUPID Norton Antivirus didnt find :p

Wanna act? VM me(:
    IGN: Yogi(:
    My DeviantART-My YouTube-Siggies(:

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Send a ticket to FR not LG.

Jabbawockie is offline Amateur Gamer

I had something similar happen to me but with new items I purchased not with items I sent to LG I couldn't get a response out of LG and when I did it was the generic "We're sorry for the inconvenience and are working on resolving this issue blah blah blah stab me in the eye" so as Ang suggested I contacted FR about LG seeing as how they do pair together they gave me some advise and assisted me in contacting LG and my items were sent to my character by them not myself.

Hope you are as lucky in your battle against the evil Livegamer! I stopped using their services awhile back as my items suddenly went missing from the sale list but I had not received payment. Still battling them on that.

I thought I was the only one that has ever had this problem since I've never seen anyone post anything negative about Live Gamer. They finally replied to my email about me asking them to send my items back to Free Realms. Did they send them back? Nope, they sent me a stupid email telling me what my password is. I now have Free Realms Support helping me with this.
    Last edited by Lazarus Swiftbreeze; 09-23-2011 at 08:03 PM.

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Well, Free Realms Support said they can't help with the issue since my items are still on Live Gamer. I kept contacting Live Gamer about the problem, and they sent me this email today:

"We apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Our development team is currently working with SOE development to locate and resolve the issue ASAP.

Again we sincerely apologize and hope to have Free Realms service available very soon.

Best Regards,

Live Gamer Support
    "

So it looks like they are FINALLY starting to fix the problem.
    Last edited by Lazarus Swiftbreeze; 09-27-2011 at 05:30 PM.

your signature.

Jabbawockie is offline Amateur Gamer

Good hope things work out! I stopped using them all together... got tired of the crap :\

<Lunarium>
    Sig && Avie by Jabbawockie

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

I've given up ever using Live Gamer. I put items in and tried to put them up for sale or trade - to no avail. Then it also stopped recognizing me so I couldn't sign in. When I tried it said there was already a person using that name and password - yes, it's me trying to log in.

Contacted Free Realms - and was told to contact Live Gamer as Free Realms had no control over them. Live Gamer never answered. After I sent requests and emails galore, gave up and chucked up items lost in it to learning that they couldn't be trusted.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

I had the same problem with Live Gamer not answering me. Its been nearly two weeks now since I sent my items to Live Gamer, and I never gave up, sending emails over and over, whether they replied or not. They did eventually reply saying they are working with SOE now to fix the problem. Just don't give up, and I'm sure you'll get your items back. It may not be soon, especially with how slow Live Gamer is at fixing things, but I'm sure it will work out

your signature.