Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: closed quick ticket Why get them?

I just got junk, mostly. What in there is worth getting? Is it like the old Green Stamps from the 50's where if you got ten thousand books, you could trade it in for a car? Could you drive a car thru the transfer stones??!!

kyle is offline Explorer

what? was that english?

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah, the OP was very hard to understand but I think I get it.

Exclusive Level 20 items in colours that you can't buy in stores, for one. I really want to get a set of level 20 postman clothes in a unique colour like orange, green, yellow and tickets are the only place to get them. (If anyone reading this has any, I'll pay big for it!) There are also lots of valuable shards and jewelry.

Selling anything you don't want for quick cash is another obvious reason.

Dextra is offline Explorer

Are we talking about the Vault?

I hate the Vault.. my cat drags back nothing but shiny orbs for me.. that could be my fault for relying on a cat to get non shiny circular objects though..

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dextra View Post
    Are we talking about the Vault?

I hate the Vault.. my cat drags back nothing but shiny orbs for me.. that could be my fault for relying on a cat to get non shiny circular objects though..

Thats a good one Dextra. Yes, i think the vault could be better, but still its free stuff to use or sell.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

What did you say i did NOT understand a thing lol whats a old green stamp anyways
    Im back! :3

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

Hey Kimmy

When I was young and we went grocery shopping, we used to get S&H green stamps. The larger your total the more green stamps you got. You lick the stamps (no pre-stick glue back then) and put them in special little books they gave you. When you filled up enough books, one would go the the S&H redemtion store and get "free" stuff.

http://bcyesteryear.com/fulltext.php?article=56 (# of books needed) Pair of bookends (1), Baldwin piano (380), Singer sewing machine (35), week’s vacation in Hawaii (190), pair of Speed King roller skates (1), Kodak Hawkeye camera (5½) and a Wollensak reel-to-reel tape recorder (43).

lotusfairy is offline Explorer

I wasn't around in the 50's but I seem to remember "Blue Chip" Stamps in the 70's. they were the same thing. I can remember my mom recruiting us to lick stamps and fill up the books. Yuck!!!