Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Rare armor, new weapons, etc.

Hi. So, I have noticed that there are various different weapons for each job for each job level with the highest price being 2435 coins. The funny thing is that a lot of the more cool special attacks and things come with the weapons that have the lower level attack and special attack power. What is your opinion on this? Also, I have noticed the same thing with the armor for each job. The lower level armor looks the coolest. It just does not make sense to have a lower level of defense with a cooler looking set of armor. Oh, and I noticed someone had a pic of a level 20 archer in shot blast armor or something and level 20 is the pinhole armor set. How do you find the special "rare" armor? Is it the kind not sold in the coin store?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Rare armor, new weapons, etc.

I haven't checked the Coin Store, but there are two Level 20 (well, really Level 1 armor sets, or at least that I've seen. Ninja, for example, has Soke and Jonin armor and both are Tier/Power Rating 5, for Level 18s/20s.
    I only pay attention to the level of the item, so I can't give an opinion on the low-level items.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

The only level 20 archer gear I have found is the Bullseye.

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

To get the "Rare Gear" you must beat troll fort,tanglewood fort,cray caves, briar something,and that is all i know with "Rare Gear i don't want all the rare gear lol i just battle with guild and they wan "rare Gear"

Gabriel Phantomcharm

Justin Wolfclaws is offline Explorer

All of the highest sets of armor have been removed from the store, and have been placed as prizes on the wheel for most of the 5 dot battles. One battle might have the shirt you're looking for, while another will have the pants, and so on. For the non-combat jobs, the pieces to the set are found in the highest mini-game for that job. For example, one member here recently made the same recipe over and over again to win his Chef shirt.

The higher sets of armor and weapons do have higher stats, however that isn't a guarantee you will use them. It really comes down to personal taste. A bow I bought in the store which claimed it would bounce from enemy to enemy did not work so well in the heat of battle for me, so I switched back to a weapon I already had.

For those who are interested in the blacksmithing job, you can make special weapons with higher stats which you can wear much earlier in your combat career.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Level 20 Armor locations are Cray Caves, Briarheart Caverns, Tanglewood Fort, Troll Fort Stronghold, and Dark Spore Depths.

Bulls-eye Archer is for Archer
    Knockdown Brawler is for Brawler (duh, I shouldnt say what they go to >.>)
    Stopping Power Medic
    Jonin Ninja
    Critical Hit Warrior
    and
    Arcane Master (Wizard)

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh, and do not forget the haunted mines too.

Rlene is offline Explorer

I have no idea but i agree, the lower armor looks better

Rlene
    server 1
    Renegade

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

no higher armor is better
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!